Kirby hires Matt Luke to coach his Oline meanwhile Manure Diaz

Advertisement
Advertisement
download (3).jpeg

Bring me Yost when Enos is fired

Let Enox pack his bags & send that ****** back to Michigan where he belongs.

Get that awful play calling SOB away from my beloved U for once & for all.
I agree. I'm just saying Addazio would be a massive upgrade, maybe enough that'd it help Enos.

Advertisement
and CIS posters don't want to fire anyone until after the prestigious bowl game and to save our recruiting class. All the good OC's, offensive coaches and Defensive coaches will be gone by the time we hire(if he fires anyone).

Manny is not making any changes. this is TNM !!

Advertisement
Addazio wouldn't work for Manny.

you don’t want him as OC. He sucked at UF in that role.

Assistant HC/OL Coach maybe

Last edited:
Advertisement
Why should any well established competent coach want to work for corch Mammy, who is on the Hot Seat and will be canned sooner or later?
This is where an actual AD could make a huge difference. If said assistant looks around and sees Miami is deadly serious about a top staff, they'll come.

Werent his Arkansas offenses decent? They ran the ball a lot, QB threw for over 3,000 and 25 TDs. I'd rather have Chad Morris dont get me wrong, but in fairness the OL suuuuuuucked.
NO. He had one throw away season at Ark that was decent with players he didn't even recruit.

Once they lost the QB, RB & TE their offense the two following seasons declined precipitously.

He's ***. Anybody that thinks he's not is either retarded or a Corch worshipper.

Enox should've already been fired a week ago.

Advertisement
Back