Kirby hires Matt Luke to coach his Oline meanwhile Manure Diaz

Advertisement
Advertisement
Have you seen our passing game? I want Enos gone, period.
Well, I think we need to fix our OL first and foremost. Our OL has been an embarrassment. Perhaps this O could work if other teams fear the run, and the OL could protect? Regardless, Addazio is an upgrade. If I had it my way Enos would be gone for Morris, but none of this matters anyways, we are splitting hairs.

OP raised a **** of a strawman by saying posters don't want people fired LOL. UM ain't hanging with the big boys when it comes to hiring assistants, just look at our ******* staff, more than half wouldn't have P5 offers if fired. Maybe this changes and we can get better coaches, but I won't be get mad just because UGA hired Matt Luke, it would be insanity

Advertisement
Well, I think we need to fix our OL first and foremost. Our OL has been an embarrassment. Perhaps this O could work if other teams fear the run, and the OL could protect? Regardless, Addazio is an upgrade. If I had it my way Enos would be gone for Morris, but none of this matters anyways, we are splitting hairs.
No doubt the OL needs work. That being said, Enos did NOTHING to protect an OL he had to know needed help. Those PA passes, when we had no run game, having his QB turn his back... Ugggg... the thought of that man running the passing program makes me sick.

Addazio would be an upgrade if he took over ALL OC duties, but that's not saying much.

Replace enos and barry with morris and addazio and were fvckin. Won't happen but imagine

No doubt the OL needs work. That being said, Enos did NOTHING to protect an OL he had to know needed help. Those PA passes, when we had no run game, having his QB turn his back... Ugggg... the thought of that man running the passing program makes me sick.

Addazio would be an upgrade if he took over ALL OC duties, but that's not saying much.
I dont disagree about Enos. But if Enos has to stay for whatever reason, give the OL to an elite OL coach.
Some major problems with the offense this year were 1) not being able to run the ball in running situations and redzone and 2) not being able to pass protect in passing situations. I cant help bit wonder if we had a dominant OL, would it cover for Enos's scheme?

Advertisement
Steve Addazio would be a massive upgrade to Butch Barry. Make him OL and Run-OC. Let Enos be Pass-OC.

Addazio shouldn’t be anything coordinator. Just ask Florida fans about what a garbage coordinator he is.

Or actually ask BC fans too. Since his offense was one of the worst in FBS the whole time he was there, and the only reason he lasted as long as he did (along with the BC admin not caring enough to fire him) was because he hired good DCs.

Addazio should not be hired to a position higher than offensive line coach.

I dont disagree about Enos. But if Enos has to stay for whatever reason, give the OL to an elite OL coach.
Some major problems with the offense this year were 1) not being able to run the ball in running situations and redzone and 2) not being able to pass protect in passing situations. I cant help bit wonder if we had a dominant OL, would it cover for Enos's scheme?
Even when our QBs had time, they often missed guys running wide open. It's like they all have tunnel vision.

Sadly, I don't think firing Enos fixes the problem. The problems are so big, and so deep, I don't see the fix being as simple as firing the OC. The entire program is sick.

Addazio shouldn’t be anything coordinator. Just ask Florida fans about what a garbage coordinator he is.

Or actually ask BC fans too. Since his offense was one of the worst in FBS the whole time he was there, and the only reason he lasted as long as he did (along with the BC admin not caring enough to fire him) was because he hired good DCs.

Addazio should not be hired to a position higher than offensive line coach.
He could run the ball as needed. Thats not something we could do.

Advertisement
Give it a rest..

Do you really expect Manny to hire someone who could eventually replace him? It wont happen! Look at our defensive staff. Besides Rumph, no one has ever been heard of before. And this is Rumphs first stop in CFB. Prepare yourselves for the frustration that is inevitable next year and hopefully the admin will be embarrassed enough that we can move on completely

Advertisement
Back