Kirby fart

Clemson will give them a beatdown.

He was a total meltdown away from losing to Cincinnati.

Kirby is a corch

Advertisement
I have no idea who the mind behind the title of the this thread is, but thank you. I haven't laughed in two days and the unveiling of Georgia coach's true name did the trick.

Cheers.

Obviously not entirely apples to apples because they weren't playing the same teams, but:

First 6 games without Daniels - 5.42 YPP
Last 4 games with Daniels - 7.51 YPP

I have no idea who the mind behind the title of the this thread is, but thank you. I haven't laughed in two days and the unveiling of Georgia coach's true name did the trick.

Cheers.

To be fair, a better iteration was the one I first heard uttered here by Franchise.....Spermy Fart LOL

I hope he stays losing there, its weird cause coaches we hire here do less and CIS fans stay on their jocks which is weird af to me. I think Kirby is in a bad spot right now cause kids are leaving, right now he can go into a downward spiral which would be trouble for him especially with UGA not wanting to be second, their higher ups want to win badly and will do anything for it. Dont know if they can do better then Kirby cause they want someone who cheats on the recruiting trail.
Im not an uga fan so im totally indifferent on what Kirby is or isn't......
Cpt. Croqueta is practically a newbie. Like any one else he needs to grow. He deserves the opportunity.

Advertisement
Point is, with that talent rich puppy dog roster, they don’t need a Brady or a Joe. And that’s the whole point. He let go a quarterback that could have got them a championship under the right system.

That was my point.

Racist Kirby misuses his talent. That’s the difference between a good coach and s coach that underperforms with a shlt load of talent.

So you have Orgeron, who is missing an entire brain lobe, winning a ship.

Yes Orgeron was fortunate to have a top-notch OC/QB combination.

But when UGA has buckets of money to spend, he should be able to find somebody that’s close, a combination that’s more than competent. And then not mis-manage them, which is exactly what racist Kurby did
Its funny because some of the posts support your point of view

Im not an uga fan so im totally indifferent on what Kirby is or isn't......
Cpt. Croqueta is practically a newbie. Like any one else he needs to grow. He deserves the opportunity.
I didnt like the hire but he is making changes that are good and I recognize that, I just want him off the defense next year and im good. I dont think u can let TRob or ISH be one year rentals so this year is a pass for me. I know game 1 I will try an put the blinders on cause everyone knows thats likely an L, after that he needs to show me which i think he is capable of. If he can bring in another elite class with elite dbs this time we can be cooking really soon.

I didnt like the hire but he is making changes that are good and I recognize that, I just want him off the defense next year and im good. I dont think u can let TRob or ISH be one year rentals so this year is a pass for me. I know game 1 I will try an put the blinders on cause everyone knows thats likely an L, after that he needs to show me which i think he is capable of. If he can bring in another elite class with elite dbs this time we can be cooking really soon.
I beg to differ on the 1st game and the L . That's why you play the game. Relish the underdog role...

Advertisement
To be fair, a better iteration was the one I first heard uttered here by Franchise.....Spermy Fart LOL
Dude, I'm a child. An educated, fully adult goof of a child. Anything involving farts or **** or the mix uttered in my presence, they've got a friend for life.

fart GIF

I beg to differ on the 1st game and the L . That's why you play the game. Relish the underdog role...
Let's see man I hope u right....I guess the expect the worse hope for the best has been built up throughout the years. And I go full nope on that motto.....imagine if I was DBC and expecting a win I would lose my **** completely....mental ward type ****.

Advertisement
Let's see man I hope u right....I guess the expect the worse hope for the best has been built up throughout the years. And I go full nope on that motto.....imagine if I was DBC and expecting a win I would lose my **** completely....mental ward type ****.
Dont take it to personal its just a football game. It should have no influence on your personal or mental state....

Advertisement
Agree to disagree.....no way we have the talent UGA has amassed the past 5 years and the NFL definitely represents that UGA has had better talent. I leave it at that
No part of what i said equals us having the same level or better talent than uga has had. That would be moronic. Theyve had elite level talent. What i said was us having that same talent would make little to no difference. Because talent hasnt been our issue in the acc coastal. Weve had more than enough talent to thrive in our division and be to the coastal what clemson has been to the opposite side. Our issues have been our scheme being designed for what it is and not developing our talent accross the board to anywhere near its potential.

No part of what i said equals us having the same level or better talent than uga has had. That would be moronic. Theyve had elite level talent. What i said was us having that same talent would make little to no difference. Because talent hasnt been our issue in the acc coastal. Weve had more than enough talent to thrive in our division and be to the coastal what clemson has been to the opposite side. Our issues have been our scheme being designed for what it is and not developing our talent accross the board to anywhere near its potential.
I disagree big time i think the evals and talent not being able to close has fuqed the program to no end. When u have Cooper Juedys and those type leaving and u have to settle u risk having to go neck and neck with a VT or Duke. Those misses are huge and no one can tell me Juedy or Coopers etc would not do here what they did at bama they would be the same players. When we miss it leaves us in scramble mode and u risk getting a borderline ok player with a ranking no ones even sure fire about. So I have to disagree with u there, I think our evals when good we get beat out most of the time, when we lose the top guys are evals are atrocious cause we get whats left who not everyone (big talent schools) truly wants. Schemes havent helped either but its a whole mess across the board in all the areas.

Also we do develop still, guys play to there max potential here even in the NFL if they were scrubs they stay at that scrub level. We max them out they just arent that great of football players or they arent miami caliber which we are used to Hall of Famer types.

Advertisement
Back