Kiper Mock Draft

D

deleted1998

Advertisement
I know its hard for these guys not to stay and risk getting injured but a majority if not all could have used another year in college .Before they all declared ,i really thought we had potential to be good next year .

Hopefully hes right. Maybe people will stop leaving after one mediocre year.

I can understand why Miller left early, but streeter, BW and vernon... Im still SMH on why those guys left so early...

I know its hard for these guys not to stay and risk getting injured but a majority if not all could have used another year in college .Before they all declared ,i really thought we had potential to be good next year .

I agree with you that it would have been smart for most to stay. The only person that I really see it helping is Miller. That is because RB's have very little time to succeed in the league the other problem is you don't see as many teams use 1st round picks on RB's. Miller also had a history of getting hurt at Miami so I think he made the correct decisions. Some of the other players though not as much.

Advertisement
I can understand why Miller left early, but streeter, BW and vernon... Im still SMH on why those guys left so early...

I agree, RBs have a short life span. The rest were stupid to leave, plain and simple. They got some bad advice

McShay has miller going in the 2nd round. I still think Streeter has a chance to go in the 2nd round. Not a lot of athletic wrs out there who are 6'5 and run a 4.4 40

I've been saying Miller in the 3rd round since December and y'all thought I was crazy. Couldn't believe some fans were putting him in the same discussions as Richardson or talking first round. He goes down easy, isn't the type to get you tough yards, and has suspect shoulders.

I Hope someone jumps and pulls him off the board in the 2nd on speed alone.

Advertisement
I've been saying Miller in the 3rd round since December and y'all thought I was crazy. Couldn't believe some fans were putting him in the same discussions as Richardson or talking first round. He goes down easy, isn't the type to get you tough yards, and has suspect shoulders.

u also said Cash for Clunkers was going to be a massive success....what's ur point?

There is at least 1/3 of the league that has him as the #2 back in the draft...now, whether that means he comes off the board in Round 2 remains to be seen.

Personally, I go back and forth with Lamar and Doug Martin as the #2 back in the draft.

Jamaal Charles was a 3rd round pick at running back...and there are some comparisons to be made between the two. Then again, there are also comparisons to be made to Trung Candidate and he was a late first round pick.

Last edited:

u also said Cash for Clunkers was going to be a massive success....what's ur point?

Interesting comment ... not the substance, but the fact that you made it.

He's absolutely right. All the guys that left early were bums. Its no wonder nobody is getting drafted first day. They led our team to a 6-6 season.

Miller has a ****** on his shoulder

Streeter left early to enter a WR heavy draft

Olivier Vernon left early in a DE heavy draft

Brandon Washington is way out of shape but should be the first picked of the group

Spence is LULZ 12 bench reps

Travis B is 150 pounds soaking wet

Advertisement
I can't blame Miller. He could be the second back off the board. Errbody else? Fools.

Advertisement
Every single player, save Miller, should have come back and put in some serious work. I wish them well, but fact is they cost themselves some cash. Lots of it, actually.

Miller in a wide open offense would be lethal. Miller in a power offense with no vertical game threat might not last half a season.

You are crazy. He will not go third round.

BTW, I'll go out on a limb and say that if he stays healthy, Lamar Miller will have every bit the career Trent Richardson has. He's just as talented in different ways.

You are crazy. He will not go third round.

BTW, I'll go out on a limb and say that if he stays healthy, Lamar Miller will have every bit the career Trent Richardson has. He's just as talented in different ways.

Hope you are right, but I see Lamar Miller as C.J. Spiller.

Advertisement
Back