Kiper Mock Draft

I've been saying Miller in the 3rd round since December and y'all thought I was crazy. Couldn't believe some fans were putting him in the same discussions as Richardson or talking first round. He goes down easy, isn't the type to get you tough yards, and has suspect shoulders.

I Hope someone jumps and pulls him off the board in the 2nd on speed alone.

You are crazy. He will not go third round.

BTW, I'll go out on a limb and say that if he stays healthy, Lamar Miller will have every bit the career Trent Richardson has. He's just as talented in different ways.

I'm not sure about that but Miller is a **** good football player. If you find someone that will bet you he will last till the 3rd let me know.

This is what I hate about some of our fans. Everyone is garbage right after they are gone (Miller, Spence, etc) then 5 years from now the next player will suck compared(according to some fans) to Miller, Spence, etc. Never ending cycle.

Its like people that somehow argue that Beason was a better college player then Spence. Its not even close that Spence was by far better in college. Spence is one of the best we've had here in a long time at LB but since he put up bad combine numbers he all of a sudden sucks.

We have people saying Kevin Beard is better then Travis Benjamin when these are their stats:

Beard 67-920 and 7 TDs
Benjamin: 131-2146 13 TDs

Yea it's pretty sad that fans do this but oh well. We'll see how badly Spence sucked once we see our lb's next season in game action lol. Spence was one of the all time great lbs we ever had at the U. Doesn't matter what your 40 is or how many bench reps you had. It matters what you did on Saturdays and w/o spence or lamar miller what do some of these fans think we look like last season? It's amazing to me

Advertisement
the only thing i saw in Lammar Miller is speed and nothing else. without his speed, he is a back-up. i'll take all the flak you can give

Without Lamar Miller we lose the game at Virginia Tech by three touchdowns. He's the main reason we had any business being in the game

If Streeter gets picked in the second round then he made a good choice. Playing on this years UM team wouldn't have helped him one bit because his production would prolly go down because the team is rebuilding right now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back