Kinsler Commits

I’ve heard Kirkland has too much sunshine. Massive human, would be stoked if we could real him in, but he’s got some flags. I don’t know much about kinsler.
Seems to me like Kinsler was prioritized over Kirkland for the “big” OG slot. Looks to me like Kirkland is carrying more bad weight.

Advertisement
Kinsler has long *** arms and good feet. It doesn't matter what competition he plays or the only good players would come from those schools who play other good schools. OL rated is something I trust to experts who coach it. But feet and long arms is what they look for.

Seems to me like Kinsler was prioritized over Kirkland for the “big” OG slot. Looks to me like Kirkland is carrying more bad weight.
Can we stop making up stuff to **** on a guy we 100% want. Both are takes, plain and simple. Mario was driving around Kirkland on his OV, you don't think he wants that big body in his oline room? Grow up.

Can we stop making up stuff to **** on a guy we 100% want. Both are takes, plain and simple. Mario was driving around Kirkland on his OV, you don't think he wants that big body in his oline room? Grow up.
I give an opinion and that is your response? Take your own advice buddy.

Yeah I’m not understanding the “either/or” convo. I want both these dudes if we can get them. We got alot of dead weight in that OL room. Mario and Mirabel have made it clear it’s not okay to be 6’3 or shorter and play OL for UM anymore.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah I’m not understanding the “either/or” convo. I want both these dudes if we can get them. We got alot of dead weight in that OL room. Mario and Mirabel have made it clear it’s not okay to be 6’3 or shorter and play OL for UM anymore.
I feel you but they took Sagapolu and he's listed as 6'2

Advertisement
Advertisement
Podcast Middle Finger GIF by Washed Media

Wassup Billy

Wow who commits first Kinsler or Mauigoa

Also are we still in lead for Samson as of today cause word is he'll make summer commitment

Advertisement
Back