Kinsler Commits

Advertisement
I think we have a very good list of OL still on our board and outside Samson I wonder if Mario is just trying to keep everyone warm until 1-2 more play out. Is Kirkland now back in play...does the Finland Finisher jump on...is Freeling a silent. A lot of moving parts for only a few spots and some kids may not want to wait.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah I’m not understanding the “either/or” convo. I want both these dudes if we can get them. We got alot of dead weight in that OL room. Mario and Mirabel have made it clear it’s not okay to be 6’3 or shorter and play OL for UM anymore.

What about UM commit 2023 OL Anthony Trip, he's shorter than 6'3" as are 2 oline transfers from Oregon.

I think your criteria applies more so to Offensive Tackle prospects. UM will take shorter IOL but they have to be hellllllaaahhh strong and have long arms.

Go Canes

Could be Kirkland hopped on?
Live look at the O-line board

Abc Musical Chairs GIF by The Bachelorette

Advertisement
Sounds like going back to January he liked both FSU and UF, so it makes sense he would circle back on FSU after his UF decommitment. Also visiting FSU could force UM's hand as well, if Kinsler does actually make the trip up to TallahaNasty.

Go Canes

What about UM commit 2023 OL Anthony Trip, he's shorter than 6'3" as are 2 oline transfers from Oregon.

I think your criteria applies more so to Offensive Tackle prospects. UM will take shorter IOL but they have to be hellllllaaahhh strong and have long arms.

Go Canes
Tripp is a Center i think. Just got be smart and can move

Advertisement
Back