Kinsler Commits

Advertisement
Advertisement
Their class is up in smoke

College Football GIF by Miami Hurricanes

I like Kinsler potential but this entire post is the opposite imo. Kirkland is the more aggressive one and moves his feet better imo especially at tackle. Idk the difference in competition but kirkland is mauling people, I don’t see that as much on kinsler’s tape
Kirkland play smuch better comp

Ok fellas I bartend the weekends so I get home a bit tipsy. Did awe flip this kid or is it just a for gone conclusion.

Advertisement
I like Kinsler potential but this entire post is the opposite imo. Kirkland is the more aggressive one and moves his feet better imo especially at tackle. Idk the difference in competition but kirkland is mauling people, I don’t see that as much on kinsler’s tape

Seems like Kinsler a plan B kid for Kirkland. Tea Leaves have Kirkland leaning towards Michigan St. Regardless I trust Mario and Mirabal’s evaluations.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Well hold on…. Something definitely went sideways with his recruitment. Mario is relentless when targeting someone he wants (even when they’re long shots). But we have not seen or heard such energy as it pertains to PK. He’s been on campus numerous times and they’ve had opportunity to see him up close and personal yet they’ve seemingly Cooled instead of heated up their pursuit. I’m not exactly sure what is going on but this not the normal Mario energy we’ve seen toward a target choosing in the next few weeks. Said all that to say, a lot has changed since SWFL made those declarations.

I’ve heard Kirkland has too much sunshine. Massive human, would be stoked if we could real him in, but he’s got some flags. I don’t know much about kinsler.

Advertisement
Back