Kinsler Commits

When you see OL forget the rating. Look at his traits. He has long arms to play Tackle, right tackle probably and he moves his feet pretty well to stay infront of defenders. You don't need glasses to see how big he is. He probably plays guard especially if we get the high rated Tackles we after.

Said it in another thread, its a lower rated player so not as much hoopla as us smokin that pack for Rashada. But if you know Central Florida, you know when you see that Ocala sign, you are basically in Gainesville. This is south fl players going to FSU and SEC schools and ditching us under Golden. This recruitment is emblematic of where we are as a recruiting power as usually we only get players from there that the Lizards ignore
I’ve always said that Olinemen should be graded like a basketball player as far as how he moves and body type (long arms, tall), you have to look for the quick feet and lateral quickness because pass blocking on the line is kinda like playing defense in basketball , run block is basically getting off the ball fast and moving your man that doesn’t relate to basketball but the rest do

Advertisement
Advertisement
Could be Kirkland hopped on?
Season 4 Interest GIF by The Office

This sounds like Kinsler tried to commit and Mario told him to hold off so now hes looking at Plan B.

I mean i was thinking that too, especially if he wants to play Tackle in college. Ain't gonna happen, as far as him getting the greenlight to Miami right now, until the chips fall with y'all when it comes to seeing where Kirkland and Freeling end up at

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back