Kinsler Commits

Advertisement
He is gonna be a guard btw. We have enough tackle prospects coming in with him where he won't need to play tackle but he can do that as well. We got Francis, Samson, Freeling and Olaus who are all tackles. Also back up plans I think like Cline who is also a tackle. So I think Kinsler target spot is guard and he will excel there.

This dude is enormous and has a well-proportioned frame for a high school OL:

celebrate rick ross GIF

How many kids Rozay got 👀 j/K

I keep saying I’d prefer him over Kirkland.

This kid doesn’t have to spend 2-seasons reworking his body.

He can come in right away and get to working on pushing the guys in front of him.
I’m on the same boat I prefer kinsler but the 2 year thing doesn’t matter Csz kinsler would have to wait the same time to see playing time. Kirkland I wanna see him start sliming down by signing day for me to sign him

Advertisement
This dude, Mauigoa, Tripp, Pancake Honcho, and Freeling would be the ideal class. All commit as Searels sits on his hands.

This dude, Mauigoa, Tripp, Pancake Honcho, and Freeling would be the ideal class. All commit as Searels sits on his hands.

I’m still a huge Tinilau fan.

He’s really 6’5; 320lbs and is mean as ****.

He reminds me a bit of the film that Feliciano had. Not quite as athletic at the same age…but the kid has a ton of potential.

He is gonna be a guard btw. We have enough tackle prospects coming in with him where he won't need to play tackle but he can do that as well. We got Francis, Samson, Freeling and Olaus who are all tackles. Also back up plans I think like Cline who is also a tackle. So I think Kinsler target spot is guard and he will excel there.
Thanks..what I figured. McCoy and Cooper guards you think?

He reminds me a bit of the film that Feliciano had. Not quite as athletic at the same age…but the kid has a ton of potential.
Totally forgot about him…add him as well.

Advertisement

Also he was huge in landing Francis with the Samoan connection according to Tripp. He’s not getting cut from this class. This dude might take a while but his potential is off the charts at guard.

The staff loves him it’s just a matter of getting some school stuff straightened out.

I hadn’t heard that, thanks for bringing that up.

I was under the impression he was preliminarily set to go thru admissions prior to getting his offer extended.

Whatever it is, I’m sure they’ve told him what it is and he’s got 11-months to get it squared away. I’d hate to have this kid go to FIU or USF and turn into a player elsewhere

I hadn’t heard that, thanks for bringing that up.

I was under the impression he was preliminarily set to go thru admissions prior to getting his offer extended.

Whatever it is, I’m sure they’ve told him what it is and he’s got 11-months to get it squared away. I’d hate to have this kid go to FIU or USF and turn into a player elsewhere

Ya know, it’s that Lasalle education and all. ;)

Advertisement
Advertisement
According to Gaby just a few minutes ago, Kinsler now likely won’t make any commitment until late July. Basically was saying if he doesn’t decide before Kirkland’s commitment, that he may lose his spot

Anybody know what’s up here? I’m not too pressed as far as taking Kirkland vs. Kinsler. Seems like both are a bit wishy-washy

"Tommy Kinsler is planning to make a late July commitment. It sounds like that could come on the 28th of the month. Prior to that, he told people in the building that he could make a decision this weekend. That's not going to happen. In my personal opinion, based on information I believe to be true, this makes Payton Kirkland a stronger possibility. As I've mentioned previously, there are only a few spots left and Miami plans to go all in on some of those top tackles such as Olaus Alinen, Samson Okunlola, and Monroe Freeling. If Kinsler isn't ready to make a decision before Kirkland does on the 23rd, I could envision a situation where Miami elects to go that route."

Advertisement
Back