Kinsgbury Fired

It makes too much sense for us to try and get him. Would be amazing if we do it, but not holding my breath. My guess is Locksley gets an HC job somewhere and Kliff does the Saban thing b/c the rich get richer.

Advertisement
There's a lot of talk of NFL with him. Are there any Leach disciples/air raid guys in the NFL?

I’d take him. He and Richt would probably be good for each other.

Doubt it happens. But would definitely be a win-win on all sides. Added bonus is the Texas recruiting ties.

Both spurned coaches ready to prove themselves again. Prove their doubters wrong.
Perfect match w Diaz too

It’s not happening is it?

My fear is this administration takes too long to make a decision on what to do and we pass up the quality OC's.

Advertisement
Richt would never hire someone that could be a threat. He’s probably really ****ed about the recognition Manny is getting.

Advertisement
We need to hit him up ASAP, no way he goes to Kansas no matter who's the HC, dead end job period. Miami would be an excellent place for KK, tons of kids just like he likes, fast. I would want it in writing that he will run the football at least half the time and not 5%, if you can't pound the rock you WILL NOT beat the big boys. He looks like a movie star dude on sidelines so yea he be a good fit in South Beach, and about Manny's age ? They would rip some new azzholes if Mork would leave him alone

If he is going to then you would imagine he gets a call for the $1m salary the BOT spouted off about. Unless KK is set on the NFL, Miami would be a pretty Cush gig as an OC/QB coach if you are making a cool $1M down in South Beach.

Not if Richt is hellbent on micro managing this O, regardless who he hires as OC...

Richt is stubborn enough to want to double down to prove his way is the best despite overwhelming evidence pointing the other way.... UGa is evidence

Take a shot...what do you have to lose. If he comes he's here for 1-2 seasons max especially if he turns out offense into a juggernaut

Would rather have Mark Helfrich who Richt apparently has a relationship with since he came to visit this offseason or last. Helfrich is OC for the Bears but isn’t calling plays and actually gives a **** about running the ball.

I still don’t know how the **** bringing in an OC will work in practice since we already have an OC and a Co-OC, neither of whom call plays.

Advertisement
Would be the best possible hire. Won't happen. M0rk is going to let his pride get himself fired eventually. Too proud to swallow the fact that he's dramatically out of touch with modern offensive football.

Would rather have Mark Helfrich who Richt apparently has a relationship with since he came to visit this offseason or last. Helfrich is OC for the Bears but isn’t calling plays and actually gives a **** about running the ball.

I still don’t know how the **** bringing in an OC will work in practice since we already have an OC and a Co-OC, neither of whom call plays.

Helfrich number 1 for me but how much is he making

Advertisement
Richt needs to move on this like yesterday. He and golden should elope they are both so ****_ing stubborn. If i am james i am on him like a cheap suit to make the call asap! We need to hire him before early signing period.

Coach richt says to whoever, plus the commentators and crybaby b.o.t.'s F off, his plays work!

Advertisement
Back