Kinsgbury Fired

jjacks93

Big Dog Alpha Pimp
Do we / should we make a move ?
Is he willing to step back down to a coordinator?

Advertisement
If he is going to then you would imagine he gets a call for the $1m salary the BOT spouted off about. Unless KK is set on the NFL, Miami would be a pretty Cush gig as an OC/QB coach if you are making a cool $1M down in South Beach.

I’d take him. He and Richt would probably be good for each other.

Doubt it happens. But would definitely be a win-win on all sides. Added bonus is the Texas recruiting ties.

Advertisement
Like the Texas recruiting ties and his offensive philosophy but not sold he would entertain visions of South Beach such that he’d come here, although at $1million + per season we reportedly are willing to pay would be enticing. I think he’s looking for a move upstairs to the NFL if a team will have him. Otherwise, what would it hurt to give him a call and see where his mindset is at currently? I’d of course wait a few days to let the firing soak in some...

Advertisement
I think he won’t be unemployed for very long. Someone will snatch him up as an OC. Wouldn’t be unhappy if it was us.

Kansas makes sense if Miles is the HC there. LSU has an OC already, don’t think Corch O is in the market....

I agree with you on Coach O. But he’s gonna need a better O for LSU to compete with Bama and what TAMU is about to become, IMO.

Advertisement
I’d take him. He and Richt would probably be good for each other.

Doubt it happens. But would definitely be a win-win on all sides. Added bonus is the Texas recruiting ties.
Would love to have some of those Texas kids.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back