Kinsgbury Fired

I actually think there is something here. He is cut from the CMR mold and he isn't really a true air raid disciple IMO...he will run the ball. He can coach and call a few different schemes. His offense was night and day different when Boiman was in there as opposed to when Jett duffy was the QB. I actually think this dude is one isn't a pipe dream.

I don't see the NFL thing at all. You don't see dudes going to the NFL being a playcaller that have no NFL experience.

Advertisement
Would rather have Mark Helfrich who Richt apparently has a relationship with since he came to visit this offseason or last. Helfrich is OC for the Bears but isn’t calling plays and actually gives a **** about running the ball.

I still don’t know how the **** bringing in an OC will work in practice since we already have an OC and a Co-OC, neither of whom call plays.
He or Freeze would actually be the best hires. Everyone else is a tier below.

Helfrich would do wonders with Perry.

Advertisement
And according to Footballscoop K. Briles will be interviewing for the Texas State HC job. I know being the OC here would be a better choice than that

Advertisement
Would be an absolute slam dunk. Won’t happen tho. Mark way too stubborn. Would make us contenders day 1.

And according to Footballscoop K. Briles will be interviewing for the Texas State HC job. I know being the OC here would be a better choice than that
I really think Herman will try to pull him to Austin, he can pay him more as OC than TSU can as HC, they kicked *** together at UH

Advertisement
Back