Kingsley eguakun

Im a guy that liked Maurice Smith more than him. Still think hes a good player though but if he flips turning back to a Maurice Smith isn't bad.

Advertisement
HTown, I (strongly) agree with you that Donaldson is out of position.

Coaches problem is that he can't move him back until he has a better option at RT. And TBH, the real problem is LT. Because by far the best lineup is St Louis at RT, Donaldson at RG, Gauthier at Center, Boulware/Mahoney at LG and Player X at LT.

But who is this mythical Player X who can play either LT (ideal) or RT (second choice)? So far, Jones failed at it, Brown failed at it before getting injured, Herbert and Hillery proved to be not yet ready for whatever reason. ...Right now, the guys on the depth chart running with the 2s are true freshmen Scaife and Campbell. Until they or one of the others can play well enough not to get our QB knocked out of the game, coach is kind of stuck.

ST. Louis is the LT this year and no one else can play that spot effectivley this year..

The line for me should be St.louis, Boulware, Gauthier, Donaldson, Scaife

ST. Louis is the LT this year and no one else can play that spot effectivley this year..

Mahoney is our highest grading OL and you would take him out LOL

Scaife to LT, Move St. Louis to RT, and Donaldson back to guard.

Advertisement
Just read through the Auburn boards - they feel pretty confident from their insiders and mods that they are flipping Kingsley Eguakun. Also alot of talk about Mark Richards and McIntosh. They believe they are getting one of them for sure - most likely Richards, although McIntosh was supposedly blown away by his OV. One of their mods actually said that "the feeling in Coral Gables is less confident now" about signing them. Going to be interesting ... Who knows if the "insiders" are really right but there is a lot of positive feeling there right now.

Just read through the Auburn boards - they feel pretty confident from their insiders and mods that they are flipping Kingsley Eguakun. Also alot of talk about Mark Richards and McIntosh. They believe they are getting one of them for sure - most likely Richards, although McIntosh was supposedly blown away by his OV. One of their mods actually said that "the feeling in Coral Gables is less confident now" about signing them. Going to be interesting ... Who knows if the "insiders" are really right but there is a lot of positive feeling there right now.
I'll need Stefan or Ivins to make ne feel worried about MAR

Ivins spent the day laughing at this so far.

FYI I know a couple people that are close to Richards. I might or might not know their cousin...I will be absolutely shocked if he isn’t here come April next year.

"The feeling in Coral Gables" ... lmao... our insiders barely know **** about the staff's feelings let alone an Auburn insider knowing anything

Advertisement
Ivins spent the day laughing at this so far.

FYI I know a couple people that are close to Richards. I might or might not know their cousin...I will be absolutely shocked if he isn’t here come April next year.
Lol I've never been worried about MAR but those hicks should scare me now? Gtfoh 😂😂😂

I like this lineup too. I saw Jahair Jones get his ***** pushed back too many times. Mahoney may grade out best but I see him getting pushed back too back too many times and can't get movement in the running game.

Unless the product on the field improves exponentially, this recruiting class should be make or break for Searles

Advertisement
It’s not his fault we are ******** him over because we haven’t recruited well at the OT position so we are forcing him to play there when he could be an AA at guard.

How are we ******** him over when he was supposed to be the answer at OT. No recruiting service had he pegged at G. He and Leatherwood were top OT prospects. We only found out he want a OT when he got here. If anything we are appeasing him by playing him at OT. He just doesn’t have the athleticism and skill set for that.

Advertisement
Mahoney is our highest grading OL and you would take him out LOL

Scaife to LT, Move St. Louis to RT, and Donaldson back to guard.

There were a few plays I saw Mahoney get thrown into another of our OL on a runs away from his side. I think Mahoney is technically sound but lacks strength and athleticism. He is were his is supposed to be and occupies his man.

247 is reporting Searels is scheduled to be up in Jacksonville to watch three-star offensive line commit Eguakun who is fresh off an official visit to Auburn. Word coming out of Duval is that the Tigers could possibly flip him which is why Searels wants to get in front of the talented lineman. Anyone have any Intel other than hearsay

Brock we have said Auburn would be making a major push for dude. I don't know why yall acting shook. Remember he's a 3* that doesn't matter. lol I'm joking, but if he's good other programs gonna want him.

If he commits to auburn he will get automatically moved up to a 4star.

How are we ******** him over when he was supposed to be the answer at OT. No recruiting service had he pegged at G. He and Leatherwood were top OT prospects. We only found out he want a OT when he got here. If anything we are appeasing him by playing him at OT. He just doesn’t have the athleticism and skill set for that.

A lot of recruiting sites will list OL that are 6'5+ as OT prospects no matter what. And High schools generally play their best OL at tackle, so the recruiting sites look at that also and assume the kid will continue at OT in college ball.

This is hardly the first time an OT "prospect" ends up being better as a guard in college ball than as a tackle. If you follow recruiting and college ball closely, you will see that this happens a lot.

It's much harder to find good O. Tackles then it is to find good Guards.

Advertisement
Back