Kingsley eguakun

@DMoney I like Maurice Smith, he's got good feet and hand placement, you can tell his coached up well and took tot he coaching. Pretty fast for a big dude too. The only knock I'd say is he plays a little high, but he's a HS player he can get better at it.
He's a better prospect then Corey Gaynor coming out.
What is our standing with Smith? Is he solid to Boston College. Hear he was at last week game and will be in the Stands for FSWho

Advertisement
What is our standing with Smith? Is he solid to Boston College. Hear he was at last week game and will be in the Stands for FSWho
Probably would prefer to go to the local school. But BC is a reputable program and he probably wanted to jump on an opportunity to be safe

Auburn aint no scrubb team, they have a great OLine and want this guy but you say he can go because he is not a Tackle?

The staff needs to take a long hard look across to the other sideline this weekend and see what ******** up OL recruiting will get you. Totally criminal to ***** this unit up.
I swear I was gonna post the same we can’t get backed up like those ***** on the other sideline

Doesn’t matter if it’s him or Maurice Smith.

Both guys are coming to play center.

Advertisement
Honestly, when it comes to the trenches, we need to go after the elite. What separated us from the rest of the competition in our hey-day was the trenches. Our OL was elite and our DL was elite.

247 AI updated status of Kingsley Eguakun seen hanging out in the stands with fellow commit Michael Tarquin. The Hurricanes were hoping to kill off an momentum by Auburn. One source believes the atmosphere and environment on Saturday helped. Eguakun hosted by sophomore Navaughn Donaldson

Advertisement
247 AI updated status of Kingsley Eguakun seen hanging out in the stands with fellow commit Michael Tarquin. The Hurricanes were hoping to kill off an momentum by Auburn. One source believes the atmosphere and environment on Saturday helped. Eguakun hosted by sophomore Navaughn Donaldson

It's nice that Auburn keeps losing as well.

Advertisement
Hopefully he comes. The smith dude is good but a lot more limited from a size and athletecism standpoint. If you done recruit atheltic linemen you get let with FSU's O line

Advertisement
Yep. I live in Auburn. I've watched every game. That OL is bad.

what do you hear about Haselwood? Other than friendships -which I don't think means much to him in this process- and "intangibles' I cannot imagine why he would want to go there. No guarantee their offense will be much better next year with a new QB - a freshman QB , too.

Their boards are pretty quiet about him - more worries for OL commits and also RBs.

Advertisement
Back