Kingsley eguakun

what do you hear about Haselwood? Other than friendships -which I don't think means much to him in this process- and "intangibles' I cannot imagine why he would want to go there. No guarantee their offense will be much better next year with a new QB - a freshman QB , too.

Their boards are pretty quiet about him - more worries for OL commits and also RBs.

Auburn people that I know don't really expect to land him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
And you dont care for me but you follow me on here and comment on each and every one of my posts. For the last month, your only post is in response to me or related to what I said.

And you dont care for me but you follow me on here and comment on each and every one of my posts. For the last month, your only post is in response to me or related to what I said.
No I don’t follow you, I open threads to check out the comments and I always see the bull**** you put on here so quit making it seem like I’m stalking your ***. Don’t worry cuz I won’t be commenting on any of the stuff you post anymore.

Advertisement
@Drewny1

I’m here for the Pettiness. Lmao

1539021660302.gif

No I don’t follow you, I open threads to check out the comments and I always see the bull**** you put on here so quit making it seem like I’m stalking your ***. Don’t worry cuz I won’t be commenting on any of the stuff you post anymore.

But you do. Go back to your post history and do an analysis on post direct to me and post where you actually continue the discussion.

Stop stalking bro

But you do. Go back to your post history and do an analysis on post direct to me and post where you actually continue the discussion.

Stop stalking bro
Not your bro and stop trying to convince yourself that someone is obsessed with you and stalks your every move on here. I’m done wasting my time talking to you and reading the **** you post. Go shove that fake information you’ve provided for us up your ***.

Not your bro and stop trying to convince yourself that someone is obsessed with you and stalks your every move on here. I’m done wasting my time talking to you and reading the **** you post. Go shove that fake information you’ve provided for us up your ***.

****, I ****ed your girl before? Why the hostilities??

And fake information, like what?

Advertisement
****, I ****ed your girl before? Why the hostilities??

And fake information, like what?
Didn’t I make it clear that I’m done with your ****? So that means shut the **** up and stop responding to what I say.

Advertisement
If he’s making a decision while he’s already committed to us, then yeah he’s gone.

Didn’t I make it clear that I’m done with your ****? So that means shut the **** up and stop responding to what I say.

This is the post. Wrong person

Attachments

• B0EA627A-995C-4359-A303-A8F92DBEE175.png
    B0EA627A-995C-4359-A303-A8F92DBEE175.png
    623.5 KB · Views: 127
Advertisement
Back