Kingsley eguakun

Sounds like he’s wavering big time, really like this kid as an interior lineman.
Coming off an official visit from auburn

LETS SEE HOW FAST AFTER HE FLIPS, HE GETS THAT 4TH STAR!!!!

Auburn recruiting pitch, "Hey kid you want to be a 4 star, flip to us and we can make it happen"

Advertisement
Miami NEEDS OFFENSIVE TACKLES, no disrespect to any commits BUT Miami NEEDS TACKLES!! The OL room is full of Guards, IF this kid is projected as a Guard then losing him won't hurt.. TACKLES, tackles, t a c k l e s!!!
We need tackles, we need a future center, and we need at last one serious OG prospect.

Our OL is not nearly talented enough to play for trophies.

Miami NEEDS OFFENSIVE TACKLES, no disrespect to any commits BUT Miami NEEDS TACKLES!! The OL room is full of Guards, IF this kid is projected as a Guard then losing him won't hurt.. TACKLES, tackles, t a c k l e s!!!

We are taking him as a center.

Advertisement
We need tackles, we need a future center, and we need at last one serious OG prospect.

Our OL is not nearly talented enough to play for trophies.

Agreed. Kingsley may not start day 1 here. But he's a good you get on campus and build up and by his 3rd year, he should be a starter. With O-line you plan out 2 years from your current roster. There should never be a class where a T, G or C prospect isn't taken. Three linemen minimum should be taken every class.

We need everything on the oline. The whole depth chart needs to be replenished. The need for tackles is just extreme because of years of neglect but the numbers under richt for oline have been bad. We need a ton of talent. Its the only position group on offensive side of ball that doesnt match rest of unit.

I’m not a talent evaluator. But iv seen no push from this oline. Don’t know if the past few games they’ve been plugging in different guys and trying different combos but it doesn’t look good at all.

I’m not a talent evaluator. But iv seen no push from this oline. Don’t know if the past few games they’ve been plugging in different guys and trying different combos but it doesn’t look good at all.

The run-blocking has been coming along and isn't as desolate as it was at the beginning of the year. But we need more depth on the line.

Advertisement
Pending on the back up plan I’m with everyone here I’m not chasing 3 stars ... just don’t pull Jesiah Pierre and forget your first offer and then get pushed to the side and want back in.

The run-blocking has been coming along and isn't as desolate as it was at the beginning of the year. But we need more depth on the line.
I wonder if the fact we arent playing LSU has anything to do with that? I wont be surprised to see us struggle a bit during ACC play. I'd like to see Donaldson move back inside, if nothing else to help out the run. Problem is we've recruited no true OTs to this point except maybe Hillery? It would have been nice to grab a couple of OTs last year, so that if we sign Neal, we'd be ready to roll. No we need Neal, and someone (Hillery?) to step up in a big way.

I wonder if the fact we arent playing LSU has anything to do with that? I wont be surprised to see us struggle a bit during ACC play. I'd like to see Donaldson move back inside, if nothing else to help out the run. Problem is we've recruited no true OTs to this point except maybe Hillery? It would have been nice to grab a couple of OTs last year, so that if we sign Neal, we'd be ready to roll. No we need Neal, and someone (Hillery?) to step up in a big way.
No one on our schedule has anything close to what LSU has up front until the acc championship game. With that being said they still had a few good runs vs LSU

No one on our schedule has anything close to what LSU has up front until the acc championship game. With that being said they still had a few good runs vs LSU
Its true there are no more LSUs, but I dont think there are anymore Sav Sts, Toledos or FIUs either. We will start seeing better competition starting Thurs night.

Advertisement
Donaldson was a high 4 Star and he grades out as the worst of our starting OL. It’s not always about the stars.

I agree, I’m not saying anything about his potential im just saying this is Miami, we should be above having to convince an already committed 3 star fb player to stay if he’s having 2nd thoughts.

Its true there are no more LSUs, but I dont think there are anymore Sav Sts, Toledos or FIUs either. We will start seeing better competition starting Thurs night.
The offense even with malik at helm was able to move the ball vs LSU, i don’t see anyone on our schedule who could stop us consistently doing that regardless

We can’t afford to lose any recruits on the offensive line, don’t matter guards or tackles. We have to keep stacking quality lineman

Advertisement
Would be a really bad loss. He has been dominating all offseason at several camps and he was being recognized for it. We need to somehow keep this kid in the class.

Donaldson was a high 4 Star and he grades out as the worst of our starting OL. It’s not always about the stars.
Pretty unfair to donaldson, imo. He’s playing out of position because none of the other guys can do better at the spot. And he started as a true frosh. St. Louis, gauthier and mahoney have been in the program 4 years. Jones is 38 years old. Scaife i like a lot but remember he was also highly rated coming out. Higher, iirc.

We can hang qith teams everywhere except the oline right now and that's Our issue. Now idk what the article says I mean it may just be that he's interested but we still pull him id we try hard enough but we need 3 more valuable lineman that'll make an impact in the future or else Clemson will own us for the next decade

Advertisement
Back