King Rumor

Advertisement
Lashlee and King is just not the fit we thought it'll be. No knock to King, dude has more heart than **** near all the players on this team combined.... Hopefully he has a speedy recovery and comes back as our slot wr. Other than that, I don't want him behind center unless it's for a few wildcat plays.
Agree with you. King has heart and is truly a leader but he was limited before injury. Time to let him heal and get ready to make a run at the NFL at another position. This will give us a chance to see what we have in the young QB's to hopefully hit the ground running in the spring with a new staff.

Does a change in QB open up the playbook more or will we be conservative? I understand the logic of both BUT I would love to sling it around to see what happens.

Advertisement
I heard 4-6 weeks but he plans on playing against UNC (a goal he set to get back and he really wants redemption in that game - not necessarily that manny or medical is gonna clear him for it)
And who did you "hear" this rumor

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I ❤️ King cause of what he has brought to the team as far as giving it all. I actually think the OL will look better with a QB with a quick release and a little less “ lock-on” mentality. We will see if TVD of Garcia has that ability and Lashlee can capitalize.

Does a change in QB open up the playbook more or will we be conservative? I understand the logic of both BUT I would love to sling it around to see what happens.
Looked a lot different when Perry played against Oklahoma State.

Similar to Lashlee looking a lot better at SMU with Buechele. It's the same offense it's just executed a lot better with a pass first QB.

Advertisement
Back