King released by the Pats

Advertisement
sucks. **** be a great coach or find a spot where the QB play is better. Mac jones isn't making him any better up there.

Advertisement
If im him im trying to get on with another smaller league after he exhausted his nfl chances and leverage that with some endorsements/deals.

Keep the podcast going

For example that USFL league has a reality show...one of the players has a little tik tok fan base that he makes money from i guess. Deriq getting on there and selling a brand or his image on the show wouldnt be bad.

After that i WOULD love him to start his coaching career here with us.

How would he have returned if he exhausted his college eligibility? People post whatever on these boards. Smh
Yep you are right. My dog and basically kid of 14 years started having seizures and internal bleeding so had to say goodbye to her. I came on here after a night of no sleep just to try to get my mind off of things and this was the first post I came to and then left after my post in the thread. I accidentally had King mixed up with Bolden. Although, I thought I heard or read somewhere that he was eligible for a medical because he used a regular shirt for the year he missed due to injury but I honestly don’t even care at this point since it has zero effect on my life.

Advertisement
Yep you are right. My dog and basically kid of 14 years started having seizures and internal bleeding so had to say goodbye to her. I came on here after a night of no sleep just to try to get my mind off of things and this was the first post I came to and then left after my post in the thread. I accidentally had King mixed up with Bolden. Although, I thought I heard or read somewhere that he was eligible for a medical because he used a regular shirt for the year he missed due to injury but I honestly don’t even care at this point since it has zero effect on my life.
Rest in paradise to your pup

**** man, my b. I'll be more mindful how I respond to folks on here. I hope you're coping well. May peace and comfort be with you.

Advertisement
If im him im trying to get on with another smaller league after he exhausted his nfl chances and leverage that with some endorsements/deals.

Keep the podcast going

For example that USFL league has a reality show...one of the players has a little tik tok fan base that he makes money from i guess. Deriq getting on there and selling a brand or his image on the show wouldnt be bad.

After that i WOULD love him to start his coaching career here with us.
Honestly, why delay?

College coaches get PAID. If the NFL has said "no" then just start the clock on your coaching career already.

Losing a dog hurts, especially one that’s been in the family for 10+ yrs. I’ve had my share, my friend. Lost 3 dogs after 16yrs, 14yrs, & 14yrs respectively. The last dog my family had, an Akita, was poisoned by my bytch *** neighbor before he moved. That devastated, & we haven’t owned a dog since.

Advertisement
Sorry you had to go through that. Ive got an ancient pug and I worry about that happening in the future.

What did he have relations with a white girl in New England or something. I'm sure that would be the cause.
Never ever ever get involved with poon when struggling to make it in the big show.

See what poon can do it takes your focus off and put’s it solely the lower unit receiving port.

Shame , I wonder if poon is still there since his NFL is over for now?

GOCANES

Losing a dog hurts, especially one that’s been in the family for 10+ yrs. I’ve had my share, my friend. Lost 3 dogs after 16yrs, 14yrs, & 14yrs respectively. The last dog my family had, an Akita, was poisoned by my bytch *** neighbor before he moved. That devastated, & we haven’t owned a dog since.
Yeah I keep running into little things that keep reminding me. Sadie was a Boxador but she inherited more of the boxer than lab including the health problems with age. Smartest dog I have ever known and she never met a stranger. I think she will be my last as well.

Advertisement
Back