King released by the Pats

Advertisement
Advertisement
What did taking $20k have to do with King’s ability to play at the next level?

The dude was hurt and never should’ve played against Bama. ****, the dude should’ve probably sat out a month or two. And with that, not sure he would’ve been healthy at all. All that said, he was never going to make the NFL as a QB. Maybe he will consider punt return, special teams.. Only shot. And that’s a long one but hey, follow dreams!!
Yeah you’re right. Him and Bubba really stayed focused on their game over NIL. I guess what I saw didn’t happen.

Advertisement
Nice kid smart with great leadership traits. That does you well in college but won’t really do much for you at the nfl level. They will keep finding reasons to give another chance to a speed rushing domestic abuser or a 4.3 40 guy with multiple DWIs. But nice guys only stick if they can produce.

Advertisement
Advertisement
****, some of you dudes are ruthless. One waive and dude is done for? This kid has overcome more than most with his head held high. He will overcome this too, he’s a winner in my book. He’s a sound individual as well from what he’s portrayed via interviews, success in and of itself. Good luck to him. I‘ll be rooting.
King has a bunch of haters for some reason. Cane fans are ******* weird.

Advertisement
Back