King on the fence about coming back

Advertisement
What worries me most is that we open with Bama next yr....Great if King comes back...but God forbid he doesn't, we'd be sending a completely unproven QB in TVD into a Hornets Nest...because i'm not so sure Kosi doesn't leave after this yr into the Portal...Can you imagine having only TVD (With no meaningful snaps) and Matocha as our QBs??....
I’m sure we’ll take a portal kid, but TVD should be ready to rise to the occasion. It’s not going to be easy, but everything we hear about this kid is remarkably positive. I think he could be the next great one.

I’m sure we’ll take a portal kid, but TVD should be ready to rise to the occasion. It’s not going to be easy, but everything we hear about this kid is remarkably positive. I think he could be the next great one.
Rise to the occasion is one thing...Rise to the occasion against a probable #1 Bama team is a whole different animal....

Advertisement
Rise to the occasion is one thing...Rise to the occasion against a probable #1 Bama team is a whole different animal....
Understood. You would hope that a veteran offensive line, which should consist of a bunch of 3-4 year starters, can keep his jersey clean enough. You’re going to have a loaded backfield, too. That can help keep the pressure off him.

Advertisement
Dead set on it is the perfect way to describe a lot of these kids at Miami

it’s sad. Not sure how miami and college football got to this point. If you don’t get a top 4rd projection then you *** should come back. The likelihood of a 5th, 6th, 7th or UDFA making a roster is super slim.

if you can come back and work your way up boards and get more guaranteed money up front and inning bonuses then it’s a no brainer. Rarely do top 4rd players get cut right off the rip

Of course he should come back, but the question is whether he thinks or scouts tell him that another year will improve his draft prospects. I think it would, but he's still going to be 5-2 next year.

Advertisement
He'll do the right decisions. I'm sure his mind set is to finish the season with a bang. Especially this Saturday.

Advertisement
I’m intrigued to see what blades does, the plan was always three and done. With no other options possible, after this year he needs to think twice. Between a couple portal kids and guys returning then mix in king we could have a special situation unfolding.
Hopefully they see it as well

Advertisement
Back