King: "Miami 'loaded', 'everyone looks like the best player on the team'".

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
We've always had the talent. It was just some other tangible or intangible that's been plaguing us.
I would say coaching/gameplan was one big issue and maybe a culture issue as well.

This literally doesn't mean anything tbh, but I'm still excited for the potential season. PLS GOD let it be so

Too many weak shouldered crybabies in our fan base.

Either shìt or get off the pot, stop being scared to be a fan or just jump completely off the ship.

All this fckin mopin' & whining every day is weak AF, even teams that haven't won in a much longer time than us have more enthusiasm & support for their team.

I get it "we say this every year!" Yeah no shìt that's the point of being a fan, because otherwise you're just wasting your time if you have no faith that things will get better, like if you're certain we're going to lose again this season then why are you even on here?

Too many weak shouldered crybabies in our fan base.

Either shìt or get off the pot, stop being scared to be a fan or just jump completely off the ship.

All this fckin mopin' & whining every day is weak AF, even teams that haven't won in a much longer time than us have more enthusiasm & support for their team.

I get it "we say this every year!" Yeah no shìt that's the point of being a fan, because otherwise you're just wasting your time if you have no faith that things will get better, like if you're certain we're going to lose again this season then why are you even on here?
This is the guy I want to be sitting next to. I'd rather be delusional and happy for 8 months than miserable for 12. Sure, they've let me down, but I guarantee it doesn't hurt any less if you expect it.

Advertisement
Back