KING ME

So if he’s staying at Houston can anyone explain to me the logic behind him sitting out the rest of last season? Not being sarcastic either.

I believe because the team was 1-3 or 0-4 through the first 4 games, he wanted to sit out, learn the system better and comeback in 2020 hoping for more success

Advertisement
Because I'm old...and I only remember Icebox? from that movie.
sportsillustrated-si_littlegiants-Full-Image_GalleryBackground-en-US-1570878937418._SX1080_.jpg
Thank you!

First, I didn’t say we shouldn’t bring him bright guy. 2nd y’all already hyping up another transfer..a new shiny toy..only to realize in sept that the oline didn’t improve..therefore, if we can’t protect, we can’t hype
The Oline will improve next season due to how horrendous they were this past season. They will have another year of experience and hopefully someone other than Barry as their position coach. Zion will get better, Clark will get better, Scaife is consistent, and Gaynor is solid. This leaves a question mark on how much Donaldson, Campbell, Reed, Herbert, and Hillery improve. Maybe ElGammal improves significantly. Add in some Grad transfers that aren't pussies like Tommy Kennedy and then the Oline will be an improvement from last season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
First, I didn’t say we shouldn’t bring him bright guy. 2nd y’all already hyping up another transfer..a new shiny toy..only to realize in sept that the oline didn’t improve..therefore, if we can’t protect, we can’t hype
At least he can run for his life

I believe because the team was 1-3 or 0-4 through the first 4 games, he wanted to sit out, learn the system better and comeback in 2020 hoping for more success
The same reason Mccould sat ,to boost draft stock

Advertisement
Advertisement
The same reason Mccould sat ,to boost draft stock
Huuuuuuuuggggeeee difference from being a starter and quitting on your team cause it started 1-3 compared to being a backup and not really playing much

Advertisement
Back