KING ME

Advertisement
Advertisement
Y’all realize he might play WR right? That was why he asked for another year at Houston...

Advertisement
Still a take, you do realize hes faster than Tutu right? Plus that doesnt mean you cant line him up at QB sometimes.
Him being faster than Tutu doesn’t matter to me. When are going to find guys that can actually catch? That’ll be great.

Advertisement
You can teach catching, you cant teach elite speed.
Yea no. we’ve had speed but haven’t caught for **** for years. Football players instead of track stars win football games. You either have hands or you don’t. Somebody with bricks isn’t going to get better at catching.

Last edited:
Really? Because we’ve had speed but haven’t caught for **** for years. Football players instead of track stars when football games.
Yup JT looked horrible vs LSU. Plus you dont need to be jerry rice to catch screens and 9 routes. Anyways I like world class athletes on my team but w.e. idk ****.

Advertisement
Yea no. we’ve had speed but haven’t caught for **** for years. Football players instead of track stars win football games. You either have hands or you don’t. Somebody with bricks isn’t going to get better at catching.

Yup JT looked horrible vs LSU. Plus you dont need to be jerry rice to catch screens and 9 routes. Anyways I like world class athletes on my team but w.e. idk ****.

Am I greedy for wanting both... Great athletic traits AND great hands?

Am I greedy for wanting both... Great athletic traits AND great hands?
No because that exists. Problem is that people wouldn’t trade a little bit of speed for something more important...hands. You can run 4.3 all you want but if you have hooves for hands then that 4.3 don’t matter.

I don't know if hes interested or not but if he wants in, you don't turn him down that's for **** sure I don't care what position he wants to play. Let him decide when he gets here. A lot of posters are forgetting that we just went 6-7. And we can play games all we want but that wasn't all due to bad coaching. Some of that was lack of talent too. We don't have the luxury of turning down talent. Especially since it looks like our Feb signing day will be a colossal flop.

Getting guys like King and Roche would be the equal of signing two 5* players. And you get both for Spring ball.

Advertisement
Back