KING ME

The kicker from FIU cant block either, should we not bring him in?
First, I didn’t say we shouldn’t bring him bright guy. 2nd y’all already hyping up another transfer..a new shiny toy..only to realize in sept that the oline didn’t improve..therefore, if we can’t protect, we can’t hype

Advertisement
This is from the 247 Houston Board. Poster has been on the UH board for 203 months with almost 38K posts (dayum). Don't know if he's an insider or what but here's what he says about King below:

snowskier
Posted on Jan 8th, 9:20 PM, , User Since 203 months ago, User Post Count: 37,684
  • Jan 8th, 9:20 PM
  • 203 months
swdaviesjr0223 said... (original post)Do you think King will stay in Houston, or look elsewhere
show more

He was clear at his press conference that he was staying. However, kids can always change their minds. But based upon what the date is and classes start at UH on Monday and at most schools over the next 1.5 weeks or so, the probability of DK entering the portal is becomming slim to none. We'll see! But don't count on him looking to transfer at this late of date. He has had 4 months to think about it and nothing has surfaced to demonstrate he has changed his mind from his September press conference.

First, I didn’t say we shouldn’t bring him bright guy. 2nd y’all already hyping up another transfer..a new shiny toy..only to realize in sept that the oline didn’t improve..therefore, if we can’t protect, we can’t hype
Smart guy lol ok buddy. Just by bringing in a new OC with a different scheme we've improved the Oline. 2nd this doesnt mean we dont take our shots with the very good lineman in the portal. 3rd this guy has rare traits and was a heisman darkhorse last year. Not hype all facts.

Last edited:
This is from the 247 Houston Board. Poster has been on the UH board for 203 months with almost 38K posts (dayum). Don't know if he's an insider or what but here's what he says about King below:

snowskier
Posted on Jan 8th, 9:20 PM, , User Since 203 months ago, User Post Count: 37,684
  • Jan 8th, 9:20 PM
  • 203 months

He was clear at his press conference that he was staying. However, kids can always change their minds. But based upon what the date is and classes start at UH on Monday and at most schools over the next 1.5 weeks or so, the probability of DK entering the portal is becomming slim to none. We'll see! But don't count on him looking to transfer at this late of date. He has had 4 months to think about it and nothing has surfaced to demonstrate he has changed his mind from his September press conference.

he isnt in the portal yet so there is some truth there, BUT if miami or any other team were in play, he could easily just announce the transfer tomorrow without going through the formalities.

Advertisement
Smart guy lol ok buddy. Just by bringing in a new OC with a different scheme we've improved the Oline. 2nd this doesnt mean we dont take our shots with the very good lineman in the portal. 3rd this guy has rare traits and was a heisman darkhorse last year. Not hype all facts.
Yeaaa I’m sure FSU felt the same way when they got Briles....if you get beat multiple times on the Los off a first move no scheme is helping your ***..we’ll see bright guy

How can y'all forget the kid from Little Giants??

Because I'm old...and I only remember Icebox? from that movie.
sportsillustrated-si_littlegiants-Full-Image_GalleryBackground-en-US-1570878937418._SX1080_.jpg

Advertisement
I believe King was a WR when he came to Houston...this would be like Nick Marshall when he came to Auburn and wound up being their QB

A QB who can make quick decisions and run could be devastating in Lashlee's system.

(Disclaimer: Skeptical - not cynical - of any coach until I see it on the field.)

Advertisement
he isnt in the portal yet so there is some truth there, BUT if miami or any other team were in play, he could easily just announce the transfer tomorrow without going through the formalities.

Thank you Capt. Obvious.

Advertisement
Yea no. we’ve had speed but haven’t caught for **** for years. Football players instead of track stars win football games. You either have hands or you don’t. Somebody with bricks isn’t going to get better at catching.
You can get better at catching. Lsu wrs had a lot of drops in 2018. Brady came in and started doing all types of drills with them on catching and look at them now.

You can get better at catching. Lsu wrs had a lot of drops in 2018. Brady came in and started doing all types of drills with them on catching and look at them now.

I don't know man, seems pretty wild that we would expect a receivers coach to work with receivers on receiving.

Advertisement
Back