King is a problem

Advertisement
It's time for Garcia to start I'm ready for excitement football to come back cause king ain't ready hasn't been every announcer and anybody with good eyes can see he needed to sit at least 5 games before starting

Advertisement
Well, the one tiniest reason for optimism is that in 2017, Richts entire game plan was to run the offense through Mark Walton. When Walton was lost for the season, Richt to his credit opened up the pass game more and we won 10 games. Maybe Lashlee will ease up on trying to run so much and open up the offense.

Wishful thinking.
Lashlee would rather run his one running play over and over.

Can’t see over the line. Lashlee got a bad play calling system for him period. Garcia would fit perfect

Advertisement
I get it guys easy up on the guy,he just getting back with some major knee surgery!! he trying to get comfortable with his knee running and tackling around the knee!! I hope he can get better, he didn't play good!!

There’s definitely something amiss there. I’m not 100% sure what it is, but it’s glaring. He definitely doesn’t understand what he’s reading on the RPO stuff, doesn’t understand his progressions, and doesn’t take the easy stuff due to his field vision.
There’s definitely some poor play calling, and the OL play is meh, RB is meh, but some of this definitely falls on King.

Last year I was happy with King because he was the best QB we have had on this team in along time! Yes there were flaws in his game, but he was a step up in talent than in the past. I was looking forward to a second year in the system to see where he improved his game. That has not happed. I think folks he has taken a step backwards if I can be honest. Yes the injury, but he is not making reads he did last year. Something happed, maybe he bought into Manny's we are a great team and stopped doing his homework?

Advertisement
Lashlee is Paul Johnson. At the game, Harley gets a pass interference. 1st and 25, I turn to my girl and say, run up the middle for 2 yards. They run up the middle for 1 yard. Paul Johnson

King looked better in the 2nd half, especially on his runs. Looked more confident on his cuts.
Lashlee needs to go up in the box and see what the **** is going on.

Advertisement
Biggest problem with King is he has poor vision .. can't see the field and isn't aware of WHO is actually open .. so he tucks and runs. ALSO .. he is not a very good passer period. He needs the perfect environment to even attempt an accurate intermediate or deep ball. He is most likely the 3rd best PASSER on the team. He has "experience" so he has the job .. but I have to believe that Garcia is most likely the best pure QB on the roster .. hope he gets some snaps soon.

Again, such a simple statement, but is that the simple answer.

Is he good at it, average, but maybe better than is being shown.

How many times is there someone there or coming with a clear path when you've gotta make that split second decision? Their linebackers were crashing gaps their DL was making. Our guys were double teaming guys missing players coming completely.

Bama turned them into turnstiles. Would've been a bigger bloodbath if Allen hadn't gone down.

King doesn't do a lot of directing from the line. That's tougher to do when you're not under center. When we get into tempo, there isn't time to do so. Our OL can't read crap, that or they aren't absorbing or being taught to read what they're seeing.

He could certainly do better, but the RPO requires consistency. We aren't consistent up front. Our route tree is a mess and doesn't help either.

Total mess of an offense. There's a disconnect between him and Lashlee. Square peg round hole type stuff. I want Lashlee gone.
Part of your message was about the OL double teaming guys and leaving others unblocked. This has been an issue with inside pressure for years. What's the one constant? Who's calling the protections?

Advertisement
Back