King is a problem

Obviously can’t see the all 22 but are receivers open and he’s not seeing them or are the receivers not getting open?
Most often not open.

You can tell often even on regular broadcasts. There are MANY plays people think guys are open when they are not.

He has missed a few though.

King isn’t the problem, though. We went out and got a run and shoot quarterback to run air raid and rpo because he is fast. Think about that.

Lashlee has not properly adjusted to King. I’m not sure he knows enough passing game to effectively teach a passing offense. This is why I don't want him ruining the freshmen benching King. He won’t adjust to them and kill their confidence. If he adjusted for King, we would be fine.

His offense is incomplete and not as effective in p5. There is a reason noone has won a championship with air raid.x

Last edited:
Advertisement
King is the problem? This entire coaching staff and King is a problem. This team is garbage and any of you defending it are just as complacent as the university.
Ah yes, my favorite type of troll. Joined four years ago, has 12 posts, has the balls to call out veteran posters, and has a great name like truecane4life. Lol. Go follow canedoit, you can both jerk each other off.

What I would like to understand is what was different in the OK State game before he got injured and after Perry came in? Did Lashlee change the way he was calling plays? Was Lashlee calling the same plays but Perry was executing better? Did OK State fall asleep and let Miami back in the game, so if King had stayed in and was healthy he likely would have mounted the comeback as well?

Advertisement
What I would like to understand is what was different in the OK State game before he got injured and after Perry came in? Did Lashlee change the way he was calling plays? Was Lashlee calling the same plays but Perry was executing better? Did OK State fall asleep and let Miami back in the game, so if King had stayed in and was healthy he likely would have mounted the comeback as well?

Completely different offense for Perry.

With King he ran his Malzhan offense, spamming qb draws and bubble screens. Roll outs to the boundary that never worked. The thing that worked the best (drop back rhythm passing and playaction), he ran the least.

Perry got more dropbacks. Roll out to the field instead of the boundary. Fake bubble screen.

King was good in the drop back passing game but Lashlee kept going away from it.

king coming off major surgery acl n meniscus 8 months with no contact, he still trying get some trust in his knees!! I can't recall anybody else than adrian Peterson coming back so quick!! but no comparison to Peterson n king!! I believe he will come around hopefully soon!!

Advertisement
Back