King is a below average thrower, and we can’t beat good teams with him as a passer

It is amazing how you discount an intangible as important as leadership. Perry was a very good thrower,
but a poor leader, and look where he ended up. As for stats, maybe you should look at them first.
King sat most of 2019. 2020 completion % was 64.1, 2686 yds, 23td's to 5 interceptions with a passer
rating of 152.7. 2018 completion % 63.5, 2982 yds, 36 td's to 6 interceptions, with a passer rating of162.
And that's without a decent line...everyone has their opinion but not valid when the kid didn't have at least an average line or running game to rely on...did I mention the wr's yet? Kid can definitely beat top teams if he has top talent to help him period

Advertisement
Advertisement
Those new cinnamon Cheerios are fantastic. I don't touch the milk once the cereal is gone.
Any cinnamon-flavored cereal is a powerful and bold choice in a breakfast cereal. I'm fairly impressed, but not surprised

The **** to all you cereal bltches...if we’re talking cereals it’s Captain Crunch (/berries) and the rest can go F themselves. I’ll entertain the nomination of Cinnamon Toast Crunch but that’s about it.

Advertisement
McCann's Irish Oatmean.jpg

and some prunes.

The **** to all you cereal bltches...if we’re talking cereals it’s Captain Crunch (/berries) and the rest can go F themselves. I’ll entertain the nomination of Cinnamon Toast Crunch but that’s about it.

Not much exposure to Captain Crunch. I may need to buy a box. Cinnamon Toast Crunch is strong, though.

Advertisement
I agree. I've been saying here we need to be 75% pass, 25% run, and half those runs should be QB runs. We don't have the players to run the ball effectively.

I don’t like that heavy of a pass to run ratio, but agree with the overall point.

What I want to see is a heavy emphasis on being unpredictable on 1st down and staying ahead of the chains with quick 5-10 yard throws, especially breaking over the middle.

Don’t restrict the short passing game to the screen. Those screen passes happen so quick, they often don’t put any pressure on second level defenders and it allows them to tee off on the run. A missed block and a screen puts you behind the chains like a bad run play. Use the screen to back off the pass rush, not drive the short passing game.

King had no trouble finding Brevin over the middle for that playaction (rpo?) pass for a touchdown in the bowl game. We have a nice array of passes that worked against Okie St. If Lashlee can get the 3 step drop game going with easy reads on stop routes, slants, crosses, and so on, the offense will find more rhythm, execute better, and take their production to the next level.

Advertisement
Would King still be considered an average thrower if our receivers didn't lead the league in drops last year?!?!

Honey Nut Cheerios and Cinnamon Toast Crunch ***** on boffem..no further discussion needed
Whoa there, bro! No cereal "***** on" Frosted Flakes. There are better cereals, no doubt. But Frosted Flakes is an icon and deserves more respect on its name. As for Coco Puffs, that crazy bird doesn't fvck around. Coco Puffs turning the milk into chocolate revolutionized the cereal game at the same level as the first forward pass did in the NFL.

I can respect different tastes, sure. But these cereals are legends worthy of respect.

Advertisement
Back