Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
New Member Focus:

I’d like to welcome @HanktheRipper. I don’t know if Hank is really new given his posting style, as he seems off to a blazing start, but welcome... or welcome back.
Hank.png

Advertisement
I need to learn how you found that. He’s not showing as a duplicate account but I knew he wasn’t “new”.

Advertisement

Nice job. I I saw the name a couple of days ago, and I said to myself this is somebody to watch. I know it’s easy for me to say it after the fact, but I swear when I saw that “Hank the ripper” I said uh hmmm....you just went straight at him and kneecapped like the lowdown dirty ruthless vato that you are. I like your style.

Advertisement
lol I called the banning of caneinorlando in that other thread like what? 3 days ago?

guy can't help himself and probably thought he was infallible.

mods ain't playing around, I've told you guys to be more civil with each other. dsdcane has told you guys to be civil with each other... now you don't have a choice.
Your a F-ing Savant I tell ya.....Infalllible??...Lol...Yeah...Kept me up the entire week...

When and how did craval get put in timeout ?
Off-topic multiple times in a thread. He had a good amount of points already. It’s more than a time out. It’s a 1 year system ban. No one banned him but the points kicked in to institute the ban.

Advertisement
Off-topic multiple times in a thread. He had a good amount of points already. It’s more than a time out. It’s a 1 year system ban. No one banned him but the points kicked in to institute the ban.
@1LuvCane , I stand corrected. It looks like a 1 month ban so he’ll be back July 28th. It was system generated.

Advertisement
Back