Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
Here lies he, couldn't just logout.

Screen Shot 2020-06-20 at 8.22.53 PM.png

No need to dance on his grave just because of politics. He's a Cane fan like the rest of us.
Could have fooled me. The guy was obnoxiously political then played the victim whenever anyone responded, and his last act of indignation was pretending as if he was being held hostage on an internet forum instead of simply logging off.

Advertisement
Could have fooled me. The guy was obnoxiously political then played the victim whenever anyone responded, and his last act of indignation was pretending as if he was being held hostage on an internet forum instead of simply logging off.
You're like Ezel on Friday. Trying to act like a tough guy after the dude is out. Funny little kid ****.

Advertisement
So miss me with your bullsht talking about little kid stuff meanwhile shedding tears on the board over some ***ing e-celeb. Wanna keep playing up this tough hood guy schtick but you already showed your asss, buddy.
That's all you got baby boy. Willing to try my hoodness? If not its just talk. Why you feeling some type of way? I checked you and you perceived it as tears. It's all good...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Please delete my account I'm done. Or tell me how to do it.
You certainly wouldn't know a man if you looked in the mirror. Please delete my account Andrew I'm being nice here.
I want my account deleted, not crying I'm done with crazy *** liberals on this site. Chise is a *****. I cry foul when ******** ban me and others like Chise get away with everything. Sorry this site isn't for me if the owners are on their hands and knees sucking his **** for a couple bucks.

I thought you were a decent guy, I was wrong but the liberal in you came out. Now I just want my account deleted. Period!

I want my account deleted, not crying I'm done with crazy *** liberals on this site. Chise is a *****. I cry foul when ******** ban me and others like Chise get away with everything. Sorry this site isn't for me if the owners are on their hands and knees sucking his **** for a couple bucks.

I thought you were a decent guy, I was wrong but the liberal in you came out. Now I just want my account deleted. Period!
@The Franchise ....stop getting away with everything....and quit being a Puzzy....Enough is Enough....

Advertisement
Back