Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
Lol at trying to defend that dude. Birds of a feather....................
View attachment 119640View attachment 119641
This is unacceptable. CaneOil was PM’g multiple posters and insulting them, myself included. He’s gone now.

There are posts and reports from both sides of the political spectrum under review by the higher ups at CIS. They need to determine how things will be on their site and set the standards to be followed.

You just bought yourself a new stalker. The guy is John Hinckley, Jr. If you own a bunny, I advise keeping it guarded like Fort Knox. Hinckley here qualifies as a bunny boiler of the highest order.
You can do better than that mr. Big attorney. Shut up and sit down. I took your soul already. Keep jocking me my balls hurt.

Advertisement
This is unacceptable. CaneOil was PM’g multiple posters and insulting them, myself included. He’s gone now.

There are posts and reports from both sides of the political spectrum under review by the higher ups at CIS. They need to determine how things will be on their site and set the standards to be followed.
He only sent me nudes but most of them were in good taste.

Advertisement
Can we get rid of all the grammar teachers who feel the need to act like a teacher and comment to correct grammar - plz - thanks

Advertisement
Over the years, I have watched a number of cooking/travel/cooking-and-travel shows, and I learned about the huge role of Spam in Hawaiian cooking culture (as influenced by years of serving as a US naval base). If I ever get adventurous enough to try cooking Spam, I'm definitely going to try to find some Hawaii-approved recipes.
Been meaning to try musubi. I hear its sold in Hawaiian gas stations...

Screen Shot 2020-06-22 at 2.40.47 PM.png

Advertisement
Apparently, he typed a particular word with "qq" instead of "gg" and caught a 1-week autobahn. He got run over by some finely-engineered German cars.

HAHAHAHAHAHHA

I still don't know if he's really banned, but gyooood dam did you hit the nail on the head with "qq" instead of "gg" LMAO!

Advertisement
Back