Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
We’ve also had multiple account operators banished.

I think you’ll see less leeway for things going forward. Unprovoked insults or starting the insults is gonna catch infractions, derailing, race, politics, trolling...

The board’s been out of control. There have been many users who have been reported and the Maude’s have been lenient. We’ve ended up with lawlessness as a result and putridity at its worst.

I think you’ll see less leeway for things going forward. Unprovoked insults or starting the insults is gonna catch infractions, derailing, race, politics, trolling...

The board’s been out of control. There have been many users who have been reported and the Maude’s have been lenient. We’ve ended up with lawlessness as a result and putridity at It’s worst.
Finally...

The board’s been out of control. There have been many users who have been reported and the Maude’s have been lenient. We’ve ended up with lawlessness as a result and putridity at its worst.
Eye will fight anyone who claims that power has gone two your head.

Advertisement
Most importantly...does not troll real UM fans with fake-***-schtick, incessant politics, racist commentary, or look-at-me antics.
download.jpg

lol I called the banning of caneinorlando in that other thread like what? 3 days ago?

guy can't help himself and probably thought he was infallible.

mods ain't playing around, I've told you guys to be more civil with each other. dsdcane has told you guys to be civil with each other... now you don't have a choice.

Advertisement
I been busy with work and schit the past few weeks and haven't had as much time to post. Hope everything is good with you bro.
Take a look around this dump. It ain’t been good lol.

I can’t even start a thread about a quality RB without politics jumping all over the place.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Welp, there goes all my aliases...

Ben, OC3, EC, I'm going to need therapy...

We've been given a nice place to play with a long leash to express yet we find away to take advantage of good peoples intention as weakness.

I quote Patrick Swayze in Road House , BE NICE TILL IT'S TIME NOT TO BE NICE.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back