Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
He was the best troll we had. I don’t know why they wouldn’t allow him to roam free on the Covid Board at this point. There’s no football.

life has gotten more depressing for all of us unless you a) have sexual fantasies about Anne Frank and/or are b) a true social hermit

We need laughs.

I want to know what the **** he’s doing on Ivins board since he apparently joined right after being banned. he’s probably tricked ivins a la the crying game and is at his front door saying he’s part of a covid 19 security task force.

Advertisement
life has gotten more depressing for all of us unless you a) have sexual fantasies about Anne Frank and/or are b) a true social hermit

We need laughs.

I want to know what the **** he’s doing on Ivins board since he apparently joined right after being banned. he’s probably tricked ivins a la the crying game and is at his front door saying he’s part of a covid 19 security task force.
He didn’t like it over there. I think he’s on WEZ but last I heard he got banned there as well so he only has Thunderdome status meaning he can still message people. I haven’t heard from him in about a week so I have no idea what he’s up to. I do hope he’s safe through all of this. NYC is loaded with cases of Covid obviously.

Advertisement
I didn’t remember but I think I recall that. Not sure what you did over there. I prefer this board but to each their own.

I never really posted over there just checked in every once in a while. I ****ed somebody off over here who then band me over there.

Imagine that, somebody being ****ed off at me. Hard to believe isn’t it? 😂

Pretty snowflake-ish, but whatever

I never really posted over there just checked in every once in a while. I ****ed somebody off over here who then band me over there.

Imagine that, somebody being ****ed off at me. Hard to believe isn’t it? 😂

Pretty snowflake-ish, but whatever
Lol. There’s one WEZZIE in particular here who denigrates this board every chance he has yet you got banned for that and they banned NYSOM too. There are others who are live and let live over here and that’s how it should be.

Advertisement
I can live without it. Certainly not going to use a VPN, or change my screen name. It’s not like I’m going to get a money making stock tip or find a cure for diseases over there

The only other boards that I frequent other than this one from time to time are private financial boards and one industry related board

Advertisement
Lol. There’s one WEZZIE in particular here who denigrates this board every chance he has yet you got banned for that and they banned NYSOM too. There are others who are live and let live over here and that’s how it should be.
OGH was always *****in that a slurper never got banned, but he was wrong.

Advertisement
Back