Kill Trolls Dead Thread

@OBLIVION big tough guy gives me a post reaction with no reply. Saquon Barkley had a 72.2 grade from PFF last year. He's extremely overrated. Deal with it.

Even the mods on this pathetic site are cowards who can't be bothered to provide a real argument. Why do I bother? I think I have to band myself from here again - for good this time. No point posting on a football board with a bunch of cowards lurking in the shadows afraid to engage. Peace have fun with your circlejerk clowns!
I never considered you a troll, and *** maybe, but not troll.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Pshhh I have 14, 28 reported posts, and 44 slapdicks ignore me here. Beat that.
I have about as many people as you ignoring me. Jizz77 I get. I bludgeoned him vengefully for his dumbvotes. I wouldn’t be surprised if Sherman Hemsley has me on ignore. I don’t know why they won’t tell us who has us on ignore. Anyway, you and I are in the top 15 most ignored I believe. With NYSOM gone, @OriginalGatorHater is number 1. I’m jealous.

Skinny is gone but @Mike6094 is back I believe. I thought they were the same person. Either I’m wrong or they let mike back on and wiped out the skinny account. Either way, I don’t think these were #KTDT cases for this thread. Just part of the political bickering.

I have about as many people as you ignoring me. Jizz77 I get. I bludgeoned him vengefully for his dumbvotes. I wouldn’t be surprised if Sherman Hemsley has me on ignore. I don’t know why they won’t tell us who has us on ignore. Anyway, you and I are in the top 15 most ignored I believe. With NYSOM gone, @OriginalGatorHater is number 1. I’m jealous.
Yea I have an idea of who is ignoring me. @D RevLee has to be one. I expected more to ignore me like at least 75. I’m curious who reported my posts lol I don’t post that bad of stuff.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back