Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Now I know it’s you. I actually tried to get these guys to give you a pass but you just couldn’t help yourself, Matthew. @caneinorlando is right. Off with your head.
@Andrew @OBLIVION

@ST26 is baaaaaack

We all know he will come back to this "sight" with a new e-mail address, and this time he'll be "an elderly gentleman" and he'll use a completely new set of emojis.

But, hey, he ALMOST had me fooled as a "middle-aged man" who knew all about emojis and how "everyone uses them".

Advertisement
@OBLIVION big tough guy gives me a post reaction with no reply. Saquon Barkley had a 72.2 grade from PFF last year. He's extremely overrated. Deal with it.

Even the mods on this pathetic site are cowards who can't be bothered to provide a real argument. Why do I bother? I think I have to band myself from here again - for good this time. No point posting on a football board with a bunch of cowards lurking in the shadows afraid to engage. Peace have fun with your circlejerk clowns!

@OBLIVION big tough guy gives me a post reaction with no reply. Saquon Barkley had a 72.2 grade from PFF last year. He's extremely overrated. Deal with it.

Even the mods on this pathetic site are cowards who can't be bothered to provide a real argument. Why do I bother? I think I have to band myself from here again - for good this time. No point posting on a football board with a bunch of cowards lurking in the shadows afraid to engage. Peace have fun with your circlejerk clowns!
Sayonara....

Advertisement

So he warned you for not agreeing with your opinion?

Latest member of the band: brcane1

Up next: SkinnyCanes91
@brcane1 got clipped?

Edit: Apparently the politicking caught up with him.

B31FD854-2984-49A9-B046-5DE168A3CE79.png

So he warned you for not agreeing with your opinion?
He dumbvoted him. Love the mod, not a fan of dumbvotes and negative votes in general. @HighSeas put forth his argument. Unless it’s not so outlandish, why not respond where you disagree? Just how I see it and I’m not going to be inconsistent with my own post here given how I have acted in some of these situations.

Last edited:
Advertisement
And the snitching. Caught me a warning because of his cry baby self...
This whole thread could be called snitching. Lol. We’re bouncing fûckers out of here for being trolls and mongoloids. This is warfare. We kill trolls dead. We need mods to kill them. He got others warned as well.

Advertisement
He dumbvoted him. Love the mod, not a fan of dumbvotes and negative votes in general. @HighSeas put forth his argument. Unless it’s not so outlandish, why not respond where you disagree? Just how I see it and I’m not going to be inconsistent with my own post here given how I look have acted in some of these situations.
Well that’s a dong move

Advertisement

The stupidity in your post didn't deserves a response. Guy calls me a tough guy but is bent out of shape when someone thinks his post is beyond dumb and plays tough guy.

Advertisement
Back