Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
Somebody do something. Just get the mopes off my back. Please - Anyone - throw me a softball so I can smack it over the fence and give these mopey mope savages some red meat.

Honestly, I can’t help it if all of these new troll accounts are taking the “everything sucks forever and always” angle. I’m begging the trolls too. Please - just one of you (but preferably >1 of you) - slurp Manny, slurp Blake, slurp Strawley - I don’t care who or what - just slurp someone or something.
The mopes need to be made to understand that we are not after them, we are after ******** who show up here to **** with this board because they hate us and the Canes. There will always be more mopes who appear to be canes fans being tossed out then the slurpers.
Open and shut cases
I would think, you are not known for the frivolous.

The mopes need to be made to understand that we are not after them, we are after ******** who show up here to **** with this board because they hate us and the Canes. There will always be more mopes who appear to be canes fans being tossed out then the slurpers.

I would think, you are not known for the frivolous.
I'll admit. I've been a little off the rails . The last couple of days...

Advertisement
Advertisement
I have 3 perpetrators maybe 4 to bring this week and it's ******* Monday. HAHA.
Exactly... and you know that it’ll be days of pestering Androol for attention. He won’t want to do anything right now bc it’s the start of a long week. Then Wednesday is hump day. And then there’s the weekend and he’s on siesta.

People have no idea how hard this is. They just expect results but look at what we’re working with here. Then there’s the contingent that thinks we’re only after mopes.

Advertisement
Judge b @Andrew , we have a mongoloid alert on @Dblakk2124. And while you’re at it, please take a look at @dblakk21 for any relationship based on the name which is unique.

We don’t need new people showing up and threatening established posters and contributors.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Exactly... and you know that it’ll be days of pestering Androol for attention. He won’t want to do anything right now bc it’s the start of a long week. Then Wednesday is hump day. And then there’s the weekend and he’s on siesta.

People have no idea how hard this is. They just expect results but look at what we’re working with here. Then there’s the contingent that thinks we’re only after mopes.
They go at you cause they know you have Andrews ear. Anytime I go after Andrew and at you on the thread doesn't mean i am in the least perturbed with you. If you had ban power this would be a lot swifter.

They go at you cause they know you have Andrews ear. Anytime I go after Andrew and at you on the thread doesn't mean i am in the least perturbed with you. If you had ban power this would be a lot swifter.
I try to be fair and not abuse recommending executions. It’s never going to be a popular position but this board was just overrun with trolls and mongoloids without any limits.

In an effort to not have such a back log over the weekend @Andrew @djnellz @RVACane @1LuvCane I have decided to launch an investigation earlier then expected. The first case I present is a real charmer by the name of Dblakk2124. His first post will show his disposition and intention.
1AB04D1D-C48F-425A-9950-9FC56050B7C7.png

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back