Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
Here is where he lets 1luv get under his skin and reveals what he truly has in his heart for our canes.

Attachments

• 6FEECAC9-D0FD-41E5-AD3E-61AE23942631.png
    6FEECAC9-D0FD-41E5-AD3E-61AE23942631.png
    476.5 KB · Views: 18
Advertisement
He loves to throw out the 01 canes this, the 05 canes that, but then has the plays dumb in regards to what Richt had done ?? Even the most ardent Richt hater tips their hat to Ricky for leaving millions on the table and not sticking it to his alma mater.

Attachments

• 1276ACC6-8811-4E0A-A543-19F2BF8F8AD0.png
    1276ACC6-8811-4E0A-A543-19F2BF8F8AD0.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 5
Advertisement
I want to know. I can guess - bc OGH is actually a Cane?
Because despite @OriginalGatorHater’s warranted Manny and Admin hatred, he will show up in a thread talking about one of our legends or a thread that is reminiscing over better times with positivity and reverence. This is something a troll who hates Miami will never do. Now watch Vengefulcuntface show up in one of those after her reads this.

Advertisement
I think even Manny can pull off a 12-0 run with King at QB.
It would be great that’s for sure, but his inability to hold his defensive staff accountable with well deserved firings of Baker, Patke, and Panda has the potential to create a nasty rift on our team. In short what he has said with his actions is Offensive Bad and Defense Good. When it was obvious the defense had some epic failures last year"

Advertisement
Because despite @OriginalGatorHater’s warranted Manny and Admin hatred, he will show up in a thread talking about one of our legends or a thread that is reminiscing over better times with positivity and reverence. This is something a troll who hates Miami will never do. Now watch Vengefulcuntface show up in one of those after her reads this.
Smokescreen.....
Just like @OriginalCanesCanesCanes mentioned somewhere.

Advertisement
Back