Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
When Pete was on the board, even if he was off, at least we had things to look forward to with recruiting nuggets. It was content and what the audience ate up. Jesus, even Marrero contributed in his own odd way.

I like the 2 writers we have now plus Roman but that insider element is missing and what we have in its place is troll vomit everywhere.
I was going to say that they seemingly packed it in when Pete split. Pete’s info was spotty at best, but he was a character. He brought some juice.

These guys need to kill the trolls, offer a VIP pay board and hire someone in Pete’s mold. But it won’t happen.

When Andrew himself trolls, do you think he’s taking you seriously?

I mean the Kaepernick thread, which turned into a ****** spelling contest, is still open (I haven’t even looked since yesterday, it was all I could take) now a Trump thread? Pretty soon someone is going to start a Hilary thread, and a CIA killed Nipsey thread.

@The Franchise is correct...they’ve given up.

These gayturds probably want a rush of clicks before they get some shlt amount like $15K

Advertisement

I mean the Kaepernick thread, which turned into a ****** spelling contest, is still open (I haven’t even looked since yesterday, it was all I could take) now a Trump thread? Pretty soon someone is going to start a Hilary thread, and a CIA killed Nipsey thread.

These gayturds probably want a rush of clicks before they get some shlt amount like $15K
Once Andrew started trolling it was a rap. Like you said, if he’s trolling do you think they give a fck about all these **** bags spree trolling?

I got involved in a political thread for the first time just to fck around and junk the place up even more. I detest politics, politicians and political discourse with partisan morons. But if you can’t beat em join em.

There’s no doubt they don’t care. And I don’t see how a viable business can survive this way so all of your inquiries for the last year are shining through now pretty clearly.

Advertisement
The Trump thread has been removed. The Kaep thread is contained and living its last day. Pageviews correlate to revenue. Winning or searching for a coach is good for business. Losing is bad for business.

I was not trolling.

The main purpose of any business is/should be to make money. Don't make money the business dies.

I'm not privy to the business model of CIS but I think it's obvious they're in the business to make money. And they do it by offering Canes fan a place to interact with Canes at no charge - practically unheard of nowadays.

Being a free site is a double edged sword in that it gives true Canes fans a place to interact but also attracts the trolls because they don't have to pay to get here.

Let's be honest here. I've been to several other Canes "message boards" and see the same **** on those boards as seen on this one. I'm not a tight ***. I have the ability to pay for access to the pay sites. But in my experience, this site is better than any of the others. Others have pop ups galore and ads scattered all over the pages that load up my PC and cell, trollers, writers that have no business writing a column, etc.

If I see a thread/post I don't like, I scroll on by.

Advertisement
The main purpose of any business is/should be to make money. Don't make money the business dies.

I'm not privy to the business model of CIS but I think it's obvious they're in the business to make money. And they do it by offering Canes fan a place to interact with Canes at no charge - practically unheard of nowadays.

Being a free site is a double edged sword in that it gives true Canes fans a place to interact but also attracts the trolls because they don't have to pay to get here.

Let's be honest here. I've been to several other Canes "message boards" and see the same **** on those boards as seen on this one. I'm not a tight ***. I have the ability to pay for access to the pay sites. But in my experience, this site is better than any of the others. Others have pop ups galore and ads scattered all over the pages that load up my PC and cell, trollers, writers that have no business writing a column, etc.

If I see a thread/post I don't like, I scroll on by.
They go into every thread. I don’t know about the trolling differences but I would think there is less trolling on pay sites because access costs money?

The Trump thread has been removed. The Kaep thread is contained and living its last day. Pageviews correlate to revenue. Winning or searching for a coach is good for business. Losing is bad for business.

I was not trolling.
Why is the **** show myles garrett thread still open?

They go into every thread. I don’t know about the trolling differences but I would think there is less trolling on pay sites because access costs money?
There is less trolling which is nice, but there is also the same ******* 12 sunshine pumpers and 2 haters commenting on every single article. The boards are awful. I pay for it strictly for the recruiting info but the board is nothing but hearded sheep following Ivins every word like god

Advertisement
I believe the "free" argument is a valid one. Think about how many people are attracted to a free concert - free taco, etc., etc. They line up in droves. Add to the fact that good, bad, or indifferent, the U has been in the news quite a bit the last year or so.

I think it's obvious the owners of this site generate revenue through clicks. If the trolls add to that revenue with their clicks, the owners have a better chance of staying in business and actually may defeat the trolls attempt to undermine any success the U may have. I think them staying in business is a good thing for us true Canes.

With the "click" business model, I find it hilarious that the dumbass trolls don't realize that they may actually be helping CIS remain viable rather then they're half-assed attempt to destroy it.

I was not trolling.

BANDREW!!!

M0ZDPb.gif

I was not trolling.
So how many additional clicks do I need to promise to get any of these trolls banned?

Advertisement
Back