Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
Everyone new or relatively new with a stupid troll name that’s poRsting. Have you seen the board lately? It’s been almost unreadable. lf Inday and Oblivion were still active, this wouldn’t be happening.

Give me, @The Franchise , @South Side Chi Cane, @JD08 and @1LuvCane temporary mod powers and we will fix the board by Monday.
****. My power was pulled quick...

I got a feeling you are gonna be a real character, kind of like IJJB only in lower case.

What is IJJB? I don't know all the internet slang.

On the caps, I was texting my little girl a couple years ago with the all caps on and she called me up asking why I was so mad at her. She explained the caps is like yelling online and in texts. I told her she know I'm always yelling so that's straight with me, and the caps is easier to read anyway. She called me a rude old hater so I try to be vigilant about that ****. These kids man...

Advertisement
You guys are too soft. Drop pellets and quit with this voting ****. When some new facquit appears and suddenly has a ton to say just assume he’s a kumbag who needs to be flushed.

Any real Cane who likes to post on message boards has known about this place for a long time. So it’s fair to assume when you see a new user suddenly spree posting that he’s a jizzbag who has either been banned 20 times like Jagr or he’s here just to **** on the floor.

All of this

Advertisement
The mods haven’t responded because they care more about clicks than content, apparently.

They’ve let their board go to **** and won’t even let us help save their board.
Not even a response? That's bullshyt not to respond to a poster that has helped Shepherd the greatest thread in the entirety of sport message boards.

Then you go and create a job that makes their job easier, cause God forbid they spent real time on the board.

Last edited:
Not even a response? That's bullshyt not to respond to a poster that has helped Shepard the greatest threads in the entirety of sport message boards.

Then you go a create a job that makes their job easier, cause God forbid they spent real time on the board.
The only response was "Who's trolling?" They don't care. They don't think it will matter... but it will. The long-time readers don't like it at all. They want it cleaned up. If you take your audience for granted you'll lose the loyalty.

The only response was "Who's trolling?" They don't care. They don't think it will matter... but it will. The long-time readers don't like it at all. They want it cleaned up. If you take your audience for granted you'll lose the loyalty.
Business 101

The owners of this place don’t even post here anymore other than Andrew occasionally trolling.

Advertisement
giphy.gif

Advertisement
What is IJJB? I don't know all the internet slang.

On the caps, I was texting my little girl a couple years ago with the all caps on and she called me up asking why I was so mad at her. She explained the caps is like yelling online and in texts. I told her she know I'm always yelling so that's straight with me, and the caps is easier to read anyway. She called me a rude old hater so I try to be vigilant about that ****. These kids man...
IJJB stands for I‘m James Jackson’s Brother a long time poster on the board. His and your posts have a similar style,except he posts in all caps and does not subscribe to being angry.

Last edited:
When Pete was on the board, even if he was off, at least we had things to look forward to with recruiting nuggets. It was content and what the audience ate up. Jesus, even Marrero contributed in his own odd way.

I like the 2 writers we have now plus Roman but that insider element is missing and what we have in its place is troll vomit everywhere.

Advertisement
Back