Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
Ageeed but I can’t ban anyone and the owners won’t do the job that’s needed. They’re allowing their board to go to shît and they won’t even let us s help them save their shît.
Most of these boards have a finite run. They become overrun with dopey ***** who think they’re amusing. The owners see dollar signs by having more members and posts, but the quality deteriorates to the point of making the place unreadable for anyone with an IQ over 75.

It’s happened to every UM board over the years. The good posters make it popular then the maggots infest it and make it a cesspool.

The 100 post+90 day rule would help. I know a first 100 post moderation would be a lot of work, but when the post 2 contributions and 98 douchebag responses they'd out themselves.

Advertisement
Last edited:
I'm not the right person for that. I'm not thorough on my investigations.
Post #2 has some suggestions.
Our thing is people have been showing up making things a little miserable. Initially are targets we're recent profiles that are mucking stuff up.

@RVACane May I have some help...
🤣
I gotcha bro. Troll killing ain’t easy when the host doesn’t wanna help.

Everyone new or relatively new with a stupid troll name that’s poRsting. Have you seen the board lately? It’s been almost unreadable. lf Inday and Oblivion were still active, this wouldn’t be happening.
Give me, @The Franchise , @South Side Chi Cane, @JD08 and @1LuvCane temporary mod powers and we will fix the board by Monday.
I think it’s time to definitely give it to franchise. I would take it but wield it more cautiously. TLL is Ghengis khan incarnate,

Advertisement
I kind of had the feeling I was being set up. Couldn't come up with a good answer. It would be ironic if this thing was turned on one of us. I've seen some injustice in this place...
If that were to happen, it would be contrived and not factual. You don’t come close to the style that these guys use, it’s almost as if they are made in the same factory.

Advertisement
Lol, no joke.
Exactly. There would be no games, no questions, just straight up firing squads, circling sharks and guillatines. ****, I need a garrote gif too.

This place would be fixed and every time a new one popped up like wackamo they’re getting popped. I think we’re all tired of it.

Got damnit @Andrew, give the power to the people.

Advertisement
09389860-B2E5-4EE4-9D54-F9F9F475FD7D.gif

Most of these boards have a finite run. They become overrun with dopey ***** who think they’re amusing. The owners see dollar signs by having more members and posts, but the quality deteriorates to the point of making the place unreadable for anyone with an IQ over 75.

It’s happened to every UM board over the years. The good posters make it popular then the maggots infest it and make it a cesspool.
If you got a new home, I’m in.

Advertisement
Back