Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
lol. I already want out of this job.
You guys are too soft. Drop pellets and quit with this voting ****. When some new facquit appears and suddenly has a ton to say just assume he’s a kumbag who needs to be flushed.

Any real Cane who likes to post on message boards has known about this place for a long time. So it’s fair to assume when you see a new user suddenly spree posting that he’s a jizzbag who has either been banned 20 times like Jagr or he’s here just to **** on the floor.

Advertisement
You guys are too soft. Drop pellets and quit with this voting ****. When some new facquit appears and suddenly has a ton to say just assume he’s a kumbag who needs to be flushed.

Any real Cane who likes to post on message boards has known about this place for a long time. So it’s fair to assume when you see a new user suddenly spree posting that he’s a jizzbag who has either been banned 20 times like Jagr or he’s here just to **** on the floor.
It was kind of a joke saying I want out. Who are the suspected trolls you want on execution watch?
Tate’s Bunghole and who else?

It was kind of a joke saying I want out. Who are the suspected trolls you want on execution watch?
I don’t do the “watch” thing, friend. I can’t be involved in ***ala stuff like that. I see, and I kill.

I’m like a Dominican baseball player. See the ball hit the ball. See the troll kill the troll. No one gets a faqqy benefit of the doubt. If you’re new here respect the house or be gone. That’s all.

Evidence
1. The Name
2. Join Date on the heels of an epic loss
3. In reviewing his posts, he is clearly not a troll from another fan base but he he does fit franchise's criteria for a trolling to a tee. His work in Uncle Luke -All black Players and Coaches should Boycott FSU and Funny as **** it helped us rid ourselves of Folden are evidence. He ardently and ignorantly defends Luke and Shannon two characters that even the most diverse posters can agree were ultimately not good for Miami. He is just here to drop **** on the board and call everyone a MAGA who has tried to disagree with him, CLIP HIM.

Advertisement
I'm talking about all the way to the top, yeah. I'm justifiably in a position that I'd rather not be in. But the cream will rise to the top, ooh yeah. Let me tell you something right now, cards stacked against @We the Boss and let me say it yeah, let me say it out loud and let me point to the President of CiS, @We the Boss is not happy with your decision, yeah. I am the cream in the Canes Insight world and there is no doubt about it, yeah, you @RVACane you know that I'm the cream of the crop!

But instead lames around here try to sabotage.

Outside interference, yeah. In my moment of glory! Yeah. And now I'm living in a nightmare. And I am the cream. Because @RVACane yeah, I am the cream, yeah, the cream of the crop. And there is no-one that does it better than the @We the Boss! On balance, off balance, doesn't matter. I'm better than you are, yeah and I'm talking everyone on www.canesinsight.com. And I'm even talking to President @DMoney, yeah. I'm on my way and nothing is gonna stop me. Nothing's gonna stop me.
giphy (81).gif

@RVACane not only are you a hot dog, a grand stander, a showboat, and a primadonna, but you're a liar too. In fact I remember a time where we stood in front of the man that does nothing but lie, @Chefcane, and you told some of the biggest lies that I've ever heard of in my whole life!

And let me tell you something, you say you love me like a brother, well listen to this @RVACane ! I hate you, I hate your guts! And that's what's going to be left all over the mat.

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!

EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED IN THE KINGDOM OF MADNESS!
I think we are gonna need your goofiness on the panel, I am on the edge of my seat with what you are gonna come up with next.

I don’t do the “watch” thing, friend. I can’t be involved in ***ala stuff like that. I see, and I kill.

I’m like a Dominican baseball player. See the ball hit the ball. See the troll kill the troll. No one gets a faqqy benefit of the doubt. If you’re new here respect the house or be gone. That’s all.
Ageeed but I can’t ban anyone and the owners won’t do the job that’s needed. They’re allowing their board to go to shît and they won’t even let us s help them save their shît.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You know they say that all men are created equal, but you look at me and you look at @Go Canes!! and you can see that statement is not true. See, normally if you go one on one with another poster, you got a 50/50 chance of winning. But I'm a genetic freak and I'm not normal! So you got a 25%, AT BEST, at beat me. Then you add @RVACane to the mix, your chances of winning drastic go down. See the 3 way at CiS, you got a 33 1/3 chance of winning, but I, I got a 66 and 2/3 chance of winning, because @RVACane KNOWS he can't beat me and he's not even gonna try! So @Go Canes!! , you take your 33 1/3 chance, minus my 25% chance and you got an 8 1/3 chance of winning. But then you take my 75% chance of winning, if we was to go one on one, and then add 66 2/3 per cents, I got 141 2/3 chance of winning. See @Go Canes!! , the numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for you.

See, but I'm gonna break it down for all you ladies. Would you rather be with me? Or would you rather be with @Go Canes!! ?
I couldn't find a Scott Steiner gif for this one. But.....

Evidence
1. The Name
2. Join Date on the heels of an epic loss
3. In reviewing his posts, he is clearly not a troll from another fan base but he he does fit franchise's criteria for a trolling to a tee. His work in Uncle Luke -All black Players and Coaches should Boycott FSU and Funny as **** it helped us rid ourselves of Folden are evidence. He ardently and ignorantly defends Luke and Shannon two characters that even the most diverse posters can agree were ultimately not good for Miami. He is just here to drop **** on the board and call everyone a MAGA who has tried to disagree with him, CLIP HIM.
And you're just here to cry if someone post something you simply dont agree with! Where's my anti cane content since you're tracking my every post like a scorned girlfriend? I'm a troll because I want kids to boycott FSU? I'm a troll for defending a HURRICANE over a Nittany lion that produced some of the worst seasons this school has ever seen? And as far as the name goes, you love a bench warmer that much that you're willing to start a blog war in his honor? Lol! If you dont like what I post then simply dont read it!

Advertisement
Back