Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
I love you, man. You’re a 110% character guy who I would trust without question. I don’t care about small ****. You do things based on what you think is right from wrong for the right reasons. The parties are corrupt. Character matters. Intent matters.
Lol. I meant this for Tetra but it applies to @1LuvCane too.

I’m for keeping imposters of this board dutyhole. You are one of those. Like OCCC said you are on the clock and the hour can’t get here soon enough.
Keep wishing Rump Ranger Ross! Get a life instead of VOLUNTARILY policing a free message board! You and your little " Band Of Brothers " are really starting to look like a bunch of TINKY WINKIES, whining and crying EVERY SINGLE DAY with this troll nonsense. From what I've gathered so far, yall want me banned simply because of my name? Get a life loozer!

Keep wishing Rump Ranger Ross! Get a life instead of VOLUNTARILY policing a free message board! You and your little " Band Of Brothers " are really starting to look like a bunch of TINKY WINKIES, whining and crying EVERY SINGLE DAY with this troll nonsense. From what I've gathered so far, yall want me banned simply because of my name? Get a life loozer!
Long time posters are tired of new people showing and then being ********. You've had people standing up for you saying to give you a chance and then you decide to post this.

Advertisement
Yo Troll Patrol, It would help your case tremendously if you provided ACTUAL evidence of people trolling other than simply calling their names and telling them how they're on the verge of being banned for?....

I'm done with this thread once and for all. I love how the Ban of Brothers actually think that if they keep repeating the same names for no reason they'll actually get someone banned. Well enjoy the rest of this thread...or something...

Advertisement
Yo Troll Patrol, It would help your case tremendously if you provided ACTUAL evidence of people trolling other than simply calling their names and telling them how they're on the verge of being banned for?....
That’s the thing ****y to the bunghole, You are amassing that body of evidenced just by the way you present in your posts, which is troll like. I also think that there is a high probability that your a troll from another fan base but I as well as others just don’t know for sure, that’s why you haven’t actually been summoned to the court.

Advertisement
Long time posters are tired of new people showing and then being ********. You've had people standing up for you saying to give you a chance and then you decide to post this.
See that’s the thing with these guys JD, there comes the thread where they just can’t help outing themselves. Now he wants out because he knows his time is drawing near.

Advertisement
LOL at a troll killing thread with a troll running roughshod posting all over it and flicking his boogers at you, and you wimps talking about giving him a chance because you’re not sure.
The truth hurts. I am guilty of giving the benefit of the doubt.

It's past time to say Alpha Mike Foxtrot to Tates Dutyhole.

@RVACane not only are you a hot dog, a grand stander, a showboat, and a primadonna, but you're a liar too. In fact I remember a time where we stood in front of the man that does nothing but lie, @Chefcane, and you told some of the biggest lies that I've ever heard of in my whole life!

And let me tell you something, you say you love me like a brother, well listen to this @RVACane ! I hate you, I hate your guts! And that's what's going to be left all over the mat.

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!

EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED IN THE KINGDOM OF MADNESS!

Advertisement
Back