Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
See people are more concern with punctuation then a serious subject , I'm sure you see the meaning of my post but want to focus on a period or coma more in your chest pumping smart reply
If people look past the non important things in addiction then focus on then the seriousness people just keep dying.
YES my typing bad at times , but if you ever read an addicts letter telling you they want drugs or liquor more then living spelling and punctuation isn't what's important , you obviously see it differently sad
Take the heart of what is being said not a period missed.
I don’t know what to think of you sniffin, you seem insane but maybe having a roided out senile 62 year old around isn’t so bad? I’ll let you know.

I love you, man. You’re a 110% character guy who I would trust without question. I don’t care about small ****. You do things based on what you think is right from wrong for the right reasons. The parties are corrupt. Character matters. Intent matters.
My brother. The Almighty has forged me through life. Being genuine is the least stressful way to go through this world.
Mad Love, RVA...

Advertisement
It's inevitable that politics, race, and religion will infect this forum in one way or another. These issues are pervasive in our society so anyone that believes it shouldn't/won't infect this forum is naïve.

As far as trolls are concerned, I just LMAO at them. For the most part, I just scroll past them and move on to posters that I have come to respect for their knowledge and insight. I refuse to give trolls what they came here for - attention. I don't click on their threads and won't even down vote them because that's exactly what they want us to do.

Almost nothing I post will change the minds of those I may disagree with. And vice versa. I refuse to get into ****ing contests with those I disagree with for the sake of trying to change someone's mind or to try and ram my views down someone's throat. What's the point? We all have differing opinions and an anonymous poster on a message board will usually not affect someone's opinion one iota.

I also refuse to resort to name calling. Doesn't accomplish a **** thing but add fuel to the fire.

I come to this forum for news and insight about our Canes. I skip the bullshyt and look for knowledge and insight worthy of my time.

Advertisement
I don’t know what’s happened to this place, with Inday and Oblivion away for whatever reasons, but the trolls are running rampant and it isn’t even close - they’re ruining the board.

And it took more days to ban one new blatant troll that multiple long-standing members complained about than it took Enos in # of games to figure out that he needed to go majority gun. [Come on slurpers, stay with me. That was just harmless (but true) hyperbole].

I’m not talking about long-standing members who like to play around like the guy who loves him some Kosi or the one who went to F$U. I’m talking about late 2018 to present born to CIS porsters out here stirring it up and mucking up the board. The board has had it.

There needs to be a rule on thread starting and tenure for starters. Now if there are any trolls you want tried in our kangaroo court of injustice then throw their names out here so we can round them up, examine the evidence and kill trolls dead!

This time I’m in charge of this persecution. Yeah! Ha ha!!!! This time the Jews are running the Inquisition. **** Yeah! I will not rest until every last one of them is sent out in dust-laden urns.

Ready - set - get em!!!!!
SORRY MY WATCH DOESN'T SPEAK JACKASS

It's inevitable that politics, race, and religion will infect this forum in one way or another. These issues are pervasive in our society so anyone that believes it shouldn't/won't infect this forum is naïve.

As far as trolls are concerned, I just LMAO at them. For the most part, I just scroll past them and move on to posters that I have come to respect for their knowledge and insight. I refuse to give trolls what they came here for - attention. I don't click on their threads and won't even down vote them because that's exactly what they want us to do.

Almost nothing I post will change the minds of those I may disagree with. And vice versa. I refuse to get into ****ing contests with those I disagree with for the sake of trying to change someone's mind or to try and ram my views down someone's throat. What's the point? We all have differing opinions and an anonymous poster on a message board will usually not affect someone's opinion one iota.

I also refuse to resort to name calling. Doesn't accomplish a **** thing but add fuel to the fire.

I come to this forum for news and insight about our Canes. I skip the bullshyt and look for knowledge and insight worthy of my time.
Great post and makes me feel like I went back to 1999 on Grassy when Cane fans were respectiful and whatnot. Majority of people that post on here that are new and not from the old Grassy or Canestime days) are either kids under 18 , people who troll or people with sad racist, homphobic , sexist , xenophobic views. So it can make this gumbo of a board a **** show.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thanks some of you for your kind words. It’s funny because … well, nearly everyone I’ve ever ****ed off is someone I respect as a poster. As a Cane!

I’ve tussled with @OriginalGatorHater @mdpcane @Jedi Master Cane and probably 100+ other cats (Remember the days when men used to fight and garner MORE respect for each other?). @The Franchise is the reason I came up with “Tetragrammaton Cane”. Yup, while I was still a lurker he and @OriginalCanesCanesCanes had a conversation where they wrote new guys/trolls always come up with these ”super” Cane names, and the most ridiculous/super name I came up with was … well, the rest is history. Apologies to the movie “Equilibrium”.

As most have figured out by now, I don’t mind a good fight, but the last 2+ months here have been unbearable. This board … really has become a cesspool teaming with nonsense. ANd I can only blame the mods. Not just because they’re not “curating” the board, but because they have their thumb on the scale. It was a Sunday. The poster Ammok (had a clown face, but is no longer on the board…) was having a back and forth about some political bull**** with the poster @CaneOil who only contributes for political ideological nonsense and race. He loves race. Long story short: Ammok, who was a horrible poster, was banned but not caneoil. Both should’ve been banned. The mods liked one idiots politics more than the other is my only guess.

Now, my own history with mods include two who actually went into my account and changed my signature (I won’t name them but @RVACane and I have discussed offline). Whatever. But, I thought to myself after reading through the back and forth: this will only get worse with an election next year and the current climate in America. And no matter how much posters say “no politics” on the board, the mods refuse to eliminate it. @DC1986 and I will NEVER agree on politics, but we agree that we should root for this team every week, no matter what; no matter who the coach is. Politics do not belong here.

My only guess: @Andrew gets a free toaster for every 100,000 posts (his Xmas and birthday shopping is done for the year; “you get a toaster! You get a toaster…) and @DMoney thinks he can sell the site for WhatsApp money ($19 bill for the slow…). I mean if this is what we have to endure for the 4,000,000 posts that Andrew beamed about then maybe that’s the problem; as long as they increase the post count they don’t care what’s posted. So, I began deleting my posts; the posts that weren’t behind a locked thread. That’s why you’ll notice i have fewer than 1000 now (I’m guessing some old posts are inaccessible since they went to the new platform).

I was going to just lurk but this might get me banned. if this earns me a permanent ban then I have a request and a question:
1. Request: I’d ask that all traces of “Tetragrammaton Cane” be deleted, but I think Andrew said he just gives it a deleted name…
2. Question: “Will I Dream?” - HAL (2001)

I couldn’t stand you when you first came on to be honest. You alright in my book now...

I don’t think the new guys understand how ****ed off RVA has to be to go off like this...
A lot of us feel invested in this place and it just feels like the owners don’t care about their board and the vast majority of its members. I might see Springs soon.

Advertisement
Back