Kill Trolls Dead Thread

I told you what he was going to do a few days ago. He is very predictable.

Good old DuckDonut Cane. He's not Empirical, he's just addicted to the maple bacon.
You 100% predicted that. That said, you did take the first shot this go-around - at least at the Muppetopian Slayer.

I don’t get why you guys all can’t get along. Most of this shouldn’t be that serious. Like 15-0 and I go back and forth sometimes but it’s all in jest. It doesn’t go into personal attacks and stuff.

Advertisement
You 100% predicted that. That said, you did take the first shot this go-around.

I don’t get why you guys all can’t get along. Most of this shouldn’t be that serious. Like 15-0 and I go back and forth sometimes but it’s all in jest. It doesn’t go into personal attacks and stuff.

Nope. No I did not. Review the tape. I didn't "take the first shot" on May 31/June 1, nor did I "take the first shot" this morning (OCCC did).

You can apologize to me by sending DuckDonut Cane a Duck Donut gift card, and by reminding Goober that he lives in Oklahoma.

Did that not happen? Yes or No?

#GGTGs!!!!!!!
The silence to this question tells the REAL answer people..... GGTGs. Them 3 miserable poRsters can't resist it, I have them too riled up. It's a fact, just read the last few pages...... here they are IRL, that's me with the stick.

whack a kitty GIF

Nope. No I did not. Review the tape. I didn't "take the first shot" on May 31/June 1, nor did I "take the first shot" this morning (OCCC did).

You can apologize to me by sending DuckDonut Cane a Duck Donut gift card, and by reminding Goober that he lives in Oklahoma.
Ok, reviewed it and I’m semi sorry as I think you still threw 1st at the Muppet Slayer but Gooner raised his name as part of his team - in response to OCCC’s 1st shot - this go-round.

Advertisement
Ok, reviewed it and I’m semi sorry as I think you still threw 1st at the Muppet Slayer but Gooner raised his name as part of his team - in response to OCCC’s 1st shot - this go-round.

It's all good. My comment about bootstrapping was directed towards YOU and your ****e-stirring talent. Heck, I even thought you responded to that with your cat photo.

I fully acknowledge throwing the high heat once Goober bragged about trying to take OCCC and me down via his ****** team-up with DuckDonut Cane.

To quote The Franchise, I gave him the coconut...

It's all good. My comment about bootstrapping was directed towards YOU and your ****e-stirring talent. Heck, I even thought you responded to that with your cat photo.

I fully acknowledge throwing the high heat once Goober bragged about trying to take OCCC and me down via his ****** team-up with DuckDonut Cane.

To quote The Franchise, I gave him the coconut...

The cat started it all like the nun **** guy’s kid was browsing his laptop.

The cat started it all like the nun **** guy’s kid was browsing his laptop.

I ain't blamin' the cat, I just thought it was your acknowledgement! Like when a baseball player tips his cap to the fans' applause after cranking a home run.

Advertisement
No faster way to get GC, TOC and OCCCS attention than to drop my name, FACT. They come running:

cat GIF

Self-delusion (not to mention megalomania) at its finest.

When there is new activity on the KTDT, I come to see who got the guillotine.

But this morning we had a couple of trolls giving each other self-congratulatory reacharounds.

Sad.

What the actual beer is going on here?

One multi-banned troll came to blow his own horn, and then another multi-banned troll tried to svck his ****. People mocked them, and they commenced an offensive defensive offensive.

Advertisement
Self-delusion (not to mention megalomania) at its finest.

When there is new activity on the KTDT, I come to see who got the guillotine.

But this morning we had a couple of trolls giving each other self-congratulatory reacharounds.

Sad.
He mentioned me and you 3 came a running, it's a fact, anyone can see it. LMAO!

You deny that happened???

He mentioned me and you 3 came a running, it's a fact, anyone can see it. LMAO!

You deny that happened???

Who mentioned you? DuckDonut Cane initiated this whole mess by ripping off his mask to announce his unfortunate return.

Again, when I see KTDT at the top of the page, I come to see what has happened. Nobody really cares about YOU.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back