Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
Me and EC are BOYS!!!!!!!!! We have decided that someone needs to curb The Crotched Club (Mrs. Diaz, TOC, OCCC).

BE CAREFUL......
vocabulary lol GIF

/notice how fast those two were to chime in after you posted that? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm (#GoatsGotten)

Let me see if I understand this...

An arrogant, name-dropping, unfunny, multi-banned porster who is known for falsely accusing veterans of stolen valor and doxxing other porsters...wants to team up with another random multi-banned troll from Oklahoma who doesn't even have the self-awareness to realize that the Maudes are trolling him...

Yeah, this team-up of mental giants is headed for sooooo much success...

Hilarious.

An arrogant, name-dropping, unfunny, multi-banned porster who is known for falsely accusing veterans of stolen valor and doxxing other porsters...wants to team up with another random multi-banned troll from Oklahoma who doesn't even have the self-awareness to realize that the Maudes are trolling him...

Hilarious.
You can't help but come running when I'm around, I get you more worked up than Liberace in an NFL post game locker room sport. It's fun to watch you flail around in a tizzy. This is you trying to jump at my posts:

fainting goat GIF

See, this is how trouble starts. Gee… I wonder what’s gonna happen next???

Advertisement

Hilarious.
Should I start pointing folks to your last humiliation?

👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻

Forest Gump ran slower out of the stadium than you did with your tail tucked...

It was a CIS all-time beating you took.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Ok. Now that we got that out of the way, let’s take it down a notch and let cooler goat heads prevail.

Ok. Now that we got that out of the way, let’s take it down a notch and let cooler goat heads prevail.
I'm out here discussing recruiting/college baseball/Will Mallory and you mention me in a thread I have not even been in or am in and GoCanes, TOC and OCCCC just come RUNNING IN!!!!!!!

LMAO, what's that tell you?

/no need to answer, you're a smart guy. GGTGs.......

I'm cool like Jules and Fonzie. Wake me up the day that either of those two dipsh!tes goad me into a violation or a banning.

As far as what you need to tell them:

Advertisement
I'm out here discussing recruiting/college baseball/Will Mallory and you mention me in a thread I have not even been in or am in and GoCanes, TOC and OCCCC just come RUNNING IN!!!!!!!

LMAO, what's that tell you?

/no need to answer, you're a smart guy. GGTGs.......

It tells everyone you have a obvious disorder that fuels your laughable delusions of grandeur.

Advertisement
Ayyyyy. Ok - let’s not go too far everyone. Let’s not get too personal. We can all fight kindly in here.

Ayyyyy. Ok - let’s not go too far everyone. Let’s not get too personal. We can all fight kindly in here.

I told you what he was going to do a few days ago. He is very predictable.

Good old DuckDonut Cane. He's not Empirical, he's just addicted to the maple bacon.

I told you what he was going to do a few days ago. He is very predictable.

Good old DuckDonut Cane. He's not Empirical, he's just addicted to the maple bacon.

It’s funny knowing that someone is getting used like a two dollar prostitute, that’s why I’m not bothered that some multi-banned trailer trash okie doesn’t realize how he’s getting used, or that he’s a maud’s personal pet. That lack of self respect is hilarious.

Advertisement
Back