• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Gooner#44

Recruit
@Gooner#44 here you go dude
Man I like da truth, he didn't strike me as the type to want someone BAND. Is this true da truth? Anyone who asks for other to be BAND is not a good look, this ain't you. You are like me and we rub some of the crotchedy old heads here wrong but don't be like them and ask for banning because you got your feelings hurt on the internet.

SWFLHurricane

Recruit
Man I like da truth, he didn't strike me as the type to want someone BAND. Is this true da truth? Anyone who asks for other to be BAND is not a good look, this ain't you. You are like me and we rub some of the crotchedy old heads here wrong but don't be like them and ask for banning because you got your feelings hurt on the internet.
I beg your Pardon...I'm not a Crotchedy Old Head....I'm a Rickety Old Head....

HighSeas

Sophomore
Is Empirouette Cane permaBAND now? I missed what happened. A man can dream...

Ah I see 1 week ban only :/

da truth

1st team All-American
I enjoy @Mklein13
I was messing around

JD08

Mauderating remotely
the matrix GIF

Gooner#44

Recruit
There’s goats out there, Gooner. I can feel it. Ready your aim… and just wait.
Me and EC are BOYS!!!!!!!!! We have decided that someone needs to curb The Crotched Club (Mrs. Diaz, TOC, OCCC).

BE CAREFUL......
vocabulary lol GIF

/notice how fast those two were to chime in after you posted that? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm (#GoatsGotten)