Kill Trolls Dead Thread

You 100% predicted that. That said, you did take the first shot this go-around - at least at the Muppetopian Slayer.

I don’t get why you guys all can’t get along. Most of this shouldn’t be that serious. Like 15-0 and I go back and forth sometimes but it’s all in jest. It doesn’t go into personal attacks and stuff.
I was dragged into this. 👻👻👻👻👻👻 hasnt dared speak in my direction since his utter and thorough last humiliation. Like Ben Askren knock-out bad.

And ya know I'm just not a turn the other cheek kinda cat.

😂

But again, I was dragged into this....

Advertisement
No faster way to get GC, TOC and OCCCS attention than to drop my name, FACT. They come running:

cat GIF
Stolt

I was dragged into this. 👻👻👻👻👻👻 hasnt dared speak in my direction since his utter and thorough last humiliation. Like Ben Askren knock-out bad.

😂

You did not fire the first shot for sure.

😂

RVA has asked for coolness, and I'm inclined to give him that.

But your delusions about ghosting and humiliation and whatnot are just insane.

I have knocked you out (verbally) more times than I can count. Walking away from a guy who is bleeding on the canvas is what I do. I am not now, in the past, or ever in the future "afraid to address you". On occasion, I deprive you of your troll oxygen.

If you don't want to be "dragged into this", then talk to your troll buddy Goober, he's the one bragging about your titanic team-up.

Now, get back to your day job of reading every post on the board in order to glean personal information with which you will doxx posters who don't agree with your self-grandiose nonsense.

Advertisement
You did not fire the first shot for sure.

Nobody said he did. But his complaint is with Goober. If he doesn't want his name coming out of Goober's mouth, he needs to address that with Goober.

But his silence speaks volumes. He has no problem letting people do his dirty work for him, he claims to be the muppet master. But then when people respond, he acts like he's some innocent virgin.

It's beyond obvious that the biggest trolls on the board (DuckDonut Cane, Goober, Krazy, Jagr) are also the biggest "run-to-the-Maude" pvssies, whenever anyone tries to stand up to them without involving a Maude's intervention.

Advertisement
It's beyond obvious that the biggest trolls on the board (DuckDonut Cane, Goober, Krazy, Jagr) are also the biggest "run-to-the-Maude" pvssies, whenever anyone tries to stand up to them without involving a Maude's intervention.

Who the **** is duck donut cane? I guess I’m just not keeping up

Who the **** is duck donut cane? I guess I’m just not keeping up

Empirical.

There was an OT thread about where he was going on and on and on about Duck Donuts and his faaaaavorite maple-bacon donut, even as he likes to name-call everyone else. He got mad at me because I criticized Duck Donuts. Honestly.

A few days ago, I told RVA how Empirical likes to go after me, and I said that he would continue to do so. Empirical's schtick is incredibly predictable.

Advertisement
RVA has asked for coolness, and I'm inclined to give him that.

But your delusions about ghosting and humiliation and whatnot are just insane.

I have knocked you out (verbally) more times than I can count. Walking away from a guy who is bleeding on the canvas is what I do. I am not now, in the past, or ever in the future "afraid to address you". On occasion, I deprive you of your troll oxygen.

If you don't want to be "dragged into this", then talk to your troll buddy Goober, he's the one bragging about your titanic team-up.

Now, get back to your day job of reading every post on the board in order to glean personal information with which you will doxx posters who don't agree with your self-grandiose nonsense.
You project much insecurity. You try too hard to sound accomplished and smart while you cosplay as an attorney*

3ohzdMvc1w2VlFOpRC.gif

Nobody said he did. But his complaint is with Goober. If he doesn't want his name coming out of Goober's mouth, he needs to address that with Goober.

But his silence speaks volumes. He has no problem letting people do his dirty work for him, he claims to be the muppet master. But then when people respond, he acts like he's some innocent virgin.
What color is the sky in your world? Did you miss a scheduled medication?

WTF are you talking about?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back