Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
I don't know about all my money but I would drop a few hundred for her to clean me and my house twice a week.

6b978a261f9eef3fcc5e9f304ac9fe7dd50e7ee0.gif

Go Canes

More likely to clean out your fridge than the house.

Advertisement
I don’t know what’s happened to this place, with Inday and Oblivion away for whatever reasons, but the trolls are running rampant and it isn’t even close - they’re ruining the board.

And it took more days to ban one new blatant troll that multiple long-standing members complained about than it took Enos in # of games to figure out that he needed to go majority gun. [Come on slurpers, stay with me. That was just harmless (but true) hyperbole].

I’m not talking about long-standing members who like to play around like the guy who loves him some Kosi or the one who went to F$U. I’m talking about late 2018 to present born to CIS porsters out here stirring it up and mucking up the board. The board has had it.

There needs to be a rule on thread starting and tenure for starters. Now if there are any trolls you want tried in our kangaroo court of injustice then throw their names out here so we can round them up, examine the evidence and kill trolls dead!

This time I’m in charge of this persecution. Yeah! Ha ha!!!! This time the Jews are running the Inquisition. **** Yeah! I will not rest until every last one of them is sent out in dust-laden urns.

Ready - set - get em!!!!!

troll police

I don’t know what’s happened to this place, with Inday and Oblivion away for whatever reasons, but the trolls are running rampant and it isn’t even close - they’re ruining the board.

And it took more days to ban one new blatant troll that multiple long-standing members complained about than it took Enos in # of games to figure out that he needed to go majority gun. [Come on slurpers, stay with me. That was just harmless (but true) hyperbole].

I’m not talking about long-standing members who like to play around like the guy who loves him some Kosi or the one who went to F$U. I’m talking about late 2018 to present born to CIS porsters out here stirring it up and mucking up the board. The board has had it.

There needs to be a rule on thread starting and tenure for starters. Now if there are any trolls you want tried in our kangaroo court of injustice then throw their names out here so we can round them up, examine the evidence and kill trolls dead!

This time I’m in charge of this persecution. Yeah! Ha ha!!!! This time the Jews are running the Inquisition. **** Yeah! I will not rest until every last one of them is sent out in dust-laden urns.

Ready - set - get em!!!!!

I think most of your posts are just about other people's posts and comments are here lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Still waiting for someone to come in with a username that sends a message i.e. YouAllSuck.

During my time in the hole, mods banned a user "LarryCoker'sC0ck".

2nd best name ever right behind @Pixelated bukake

I still giggle.

Mods...can't you restore viewing the banned user list? Quite the creative bot-o-rama reading.

Seriously..I can't stop laughing.

Advertisement
Back