Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
If Lashlee does what he’s supposed to with King, I won’t worry about it. If he’s very successful, I don’t know how long he’ll be here.

And I think other college coaches are using it against him. I can hear it now "Lashlee hasnt stayed at a place more than 2 years. Who is to say he will be there all 4 of your year there." Ive always felt the lead recruiter for a QB needs to be the Head Coach.

Advertisement
And I think other college coaches are using it against him. I can hear it now "Lashlee hasnt stayed at a place more than 2 years. Who is to say he will be there all 4 of your year there." Ive always felt the lead recruiter for a QB needs to be the Head Coach.
I guess negativity knows negativity....

It is what it is. We have to start somewhere

I get that but it is harder to flip a QB than it is to get someone that is uncommitted. With Miller Moss possibly staying in the 2021 class. I think he heads to Bama. That will essentially leave us to try and flip a QB late which is rare. Not many QBs the last 5 years have flipped their commitments.

Advertisement
I’m ****strong, bro. I’d destroy that chick.
7ABC30C1-02AD-4B00-9777-7EDC491612F6.gif

Damned if you do and damned if you don’t. That’s a reasonable argument about Lashlee. All we can hope for at this point is that we have a season and Lashlee and King have a big year. We can deal with the consequences at the end of the season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Last edited:
I don't know about all my money but I would drop a few hundred for her to clean me and my house twice a week.

6b978a261f9eef3fcc5e9f304ac9fe7dd50e7ee0.gif

Go Canes
If we split one of your ladies in half vertically and then split one of those halves in half vertically so that you have 25% of what you started with - the lady with @The Franchise Money Depleter is what you’d have left.

Advertisement
Back