Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
Suspicions of @Southside Cane being 2.0/Drewny/Slapdick 3.0 have been confirmed. Whenever he talks **** about someone he doesn’t tag them in the post. He did the same thing in that recruiting rankings thread Stefan just posted. And he’s always had a hard on for 247. This guy has the same fixation.

Last edited:
Suspicions of @Southside Cane being 2.0/Drewny/Slapdick 3.0 have been confirmed. Whenever he talks **** about someone he doesn’t tag them in the post. He did the same thing in that recruiting rankings thread Stefan just posted.
You didn’t like the way it went last time. Are you sure you want to start up again with him?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
What does how the offense here looked in the past have to do with him??

I know how Lashlee offense has looked in the past and that is how he should be recruiting which he has. That doesnt mean he is a good recruit or even a closer.

If he is the new OC and bringing in a new offense, what does the past have to do with a recruit who will be here in the future?
Optics. It's easy to figure out if we start off well one of those qbs will strongly consider a flip....

Optics. It's easy to figure out if we start off well one of those qbs will strongly consider a flip....
Exactly. I’m not even worried about it. These kids have to see action not hear words at this point. Even Oklahoma did 2 consecutive years of transfer QB’s and is just now getting a top HS kid.

Last edited:
Advertisement
If you start poking at him all over the place again like you did before and he gets fed up and goes after you, I’m not doing a thing.

First off im not who people think I am.

Secondly, after reading back on this thread. If someone got in their panties because someone talked about their dead mother, they would humble themselves. Makes one think if the dead mother is really a thing and just an excuse because their feelings got smashed. I dont even know how this board continues to operate when the mods allow this clown to bash and talk **** to each and every poster he doesnt agree with. At the end of the day, we are all canes fans and we come here to discuss football. Not to be berated by an alcoholic clown who still lives in their mothers basement banging on keyboards.

giphy.gif

Exactly. I’m not even worried about it. These kids have to see action boy hear words at this point. Even Oklahoma did 2 consecutive years of transfer QB’s and is just now getting a top HS kid.

This is their second in 3 years getting the #1 QB actually which is crazy.

Secondly, after reading back on this thread. If someone got in their panties because someone talked about their dead mother, they would humble themselves. Makes one think if the dead mother is really a thing and just an excuse because their feelings got smashed. I dont even know how this board continues to operate when the mods allow this clown to bash and talk **** to each and every poster he doesnt agree with. At the end of the day, we are all canes fans and we come here to discuss football. Not to be berated by an alcoholic clown who still lives in their mothers basement banging on keyboards.
I did not agree with the extent of the continuing of that retaliation previously but I didn’t get mad at the initial retaliation. He was poking at 2.0 all over the place and 2.0 had enough of it. That’s why I’m asking him to not go there again and complain about a counterattack. I would prefer if it just stopped.

I don’t have a problem dragging ridiculous trolls and Mongoloids in here but there are posters who contribute to the board and I don’t like to drag them in here the same as an @ST26.

Advertisement
Back